The Chosen

"Ughhh", I opened my eyes to the sounds of moans coming from somewhere in my house. 

'Today's the first night that I'm spending in this ridiculously huge old house and I get to hear this shit.', I whispered to myself. 

Being the stupid girl of every bad horror movie, I decided to take my grab my phone and explore the huge mansion to figure out the source of the moans. 

Reaching the living room I felt the temperature of the room dropping and goosebumps covered my skin. 

'I wish I had brought my hoodie with me.', I thought shivering. 

"Aahhh", the moans became louder by each passing second. 

"What if someone is having sex? Do ghosts have sex?", I snickered to myself. 

"Yeah, we do fuck.", a pale figure stood right in front of the fireplace with it's arms crossed. He was wearing a bucket hat and a white loose shirt. It was too dark for me to look at his face but I could understand he was of a good build. 

"What the fuck?", I screeched dropping my flashlight

"Humans", he said sighing. "Ugghh, so clumsy.", he bent down and picked up my flashlight. 

I snatched away the flashlight from him. "Who the fuck are you and what are you doing in my house at this time of the night. It's fucking 2 am.", I confronted him.

In reply he just stared at me. 

He kinda looked hot though

He kinda looked hot though. I thought biting my lips. 

"What? You won't say anything?", I said staring at him back. What was this boy playing at? 

"You're not scared of me?", he asked bewildered. 

"I was supposed to be scared? By you?", I broke into a fit of laughter which angered him. 

He scowled at me. 'He looks hot even when he scowls? This guy is a package. Shit. I'm not supposed to find him hot!'

Black smoke engulfed him and in a split second he changed his outfit.