Caught

"Nal seuchineun geudaeui yeot-eun geu mogsoli

Nae ileum-eul han beonman deo bulleojuseyo
Eol-eobeolin no-eur arae meomchwo seoissjiman
Geudae hyanghae han geol-eumssig geor-eogallaeyo

Still with you."

I had my closed my eyes as Jungkook's beautiful voice engulfed me in a beautiful embrace. The back of my head rested on his chest with me sitting in between his legs. His arms were hugging me and he had his chin resting on my head.

Jungkook's voice was angelic. I refused to believe that my boyfriend was not an angel. Sometimes I felt he was just hiding it from me that he indeed is an angel like Lucifer did with Chloe. 

His voice made me feel things that I never felt before. It eased my mind after a very tiring day and today was one of those days. Jungkook saw my exhausted self entering our shared apartment and picked me up in his arms and started humming Still With You. It was my favorite song and I loved every bit of it. 

"Jungkook, I love you so much. You know that right?", I asked him kissing his palm. 

"I know y/n. I know. I love you more.", he replied kissing my head. 

"Even after such a long day how do you manage to smell so good hmm?", Jungkook asked chuckling and taking a deep breathe from the crook of my neck kissing it. The action made me chuckle. I was ticklish and he knew it. 

"Yahh Jayykayyy. Stop.", I said giggling. 

"No. I won't." And he started a full fledged tickle attack on me. I almost had tears in my eyes from laughing so much. 

"Okay I'll stop now. You're all red now. Like a bunny.", He said laughing at me.

"Bunny? Me and a bunny? Look who's saying! And from when bunnies are red hmm?", I asked surprised. 

"I declared that you're a bunny so you are a bunny. People call me a bunny. And I love you. So that automatically makes you a bunny.", he said smirking. 

"Boy. Arguing with you is like arguing with a 3 year old. By the way, do you want to go Yoongi's party?", I said annoyed. 

"Nahh, I pass. I'm too tired tired today.", Jungkook said pouting.

"Okay, you're bad." I was annoyed that he declined joining me for the party. I had to stay alone while the girls would be flaunting and dancing with their boyfriends all night. I huffed to myself.

"I put on a black shiny bodycon dress and slipped my some black pumps. Black was my color and most of my outfits were black. 

I preferred my clothing just like my soul

I preferred my clothing just like my soul. DARK. 

I did minimal makeup and just curled my hair a bit. 

"Jungkook, I'm leaving. Please close the door.", I called out to him.

"Yes coming bab-", he stopped mid sentence. His eyes trailed my figure from top to bottom which made me smirk internally. He gulped.