Runaway Bride (Part 2)

[A/N: Some parts in this chapter are mature and mentions self harm. Readers discretion is adviced.]

A loud scream knocked me out of my trance like state. Someone was shouting really loud. And it was followed by a loud bang of something falling

Is that Rose? Goosebumps spread across my body thinking about the possibility of her in danger.
Shit.

"Rose? Rose are you alright?", I shouted and went straight to the living room.
The sight which I saw ahead of me pierced my heart.

Rose had fallen down from the stairs. Her fragile body was twisted in a very weird position. Limbs going all over the place. She was looking pale like a ghost.

"Y/N", she moaned from her pain.

"Rose. Oh my god Rose. H-how? I'm going to get you out of her Rose. You'll be fine.", I said trying to move her but that made her limbs crack more. Slowly blood from her cracked skull started pooling around her soaking her pink dress.

"Y/N. Listen to me. I'm loosing a lot of blood. I don't think I can survive. B-but Y/N, you n-need to r-r-un. Run Y/N. He's coming. He's c-oming.", Her hand pointed to the door signalling me to go out. And slowly her eyes closed. Her hand which was pointing towards the door dropped down. She was gone.

"Oh my god.", My hand was covering my mouth as I tried to control my sobs. All of this was my fault. I wish I never came here with my friends.

I rushed towards the door. I wanted to leave this hell as fast as possible.

Just as I was about to reach the door, the door shut right in front of my face. The loud bang shook the entire castle and I fell down due to the vibration.
My butt was badly hurt and I tried to stand up wincing at the pain.

"Who do we have here? Is it you sweetheart?"

I froze at my place. A cold arm snaked at my waist holding me in place. My back was cold due to the cold chest it was pressed on. Suddenly I was shivering from the extreme chilly presence behind me.

"I knew my Y/N couldn't leave me. You kept your promise. You came back to me.", The man pressed me further into his chest. His breath which hit my neck was too cold.

It seemed as if he was the reincarnation of Jack Frost. If that could even exist.

"How do you know my name?", I asked him with my eyes closed. I was too scared to open them.

"Why won't I know the name of my Bride? The one who was promised to me when I was a mere child?", He answered to me chuckling.

"B-bride?". My breathe hitched. What was he on about? My parents never promised me to anyone. Heck I never even have a boyfriend in the 19 years of my life.

"Yes. Bride. My bride. We are destined to remain forever together." He spun me around which led me face him. He briskly pushed me to the wall. Tears were brimming my eyes ready to fall. My eyes were shut completely. I was not ready to see the sight in front of me.

"Don't you miss you like I missed you? Won't you even look at me now?", His voice was laced with a bit of anger as he dug his nails in my upper shoulders shaking me.

"N-no.", I whimpered shutting my eyes more hard.

"Open you eyes!", He growled animalistically. The intensity of his voice made me open my eyes.

I screamed. I screamed so damn loud.
There he was standing in his signature black coat and red robe. But he was rotting. His skin was completely non existent, while he teeth we protruding from his mouth. The flesh melted off his bones. He looked like a Zombie.