Amnesia

The rays of the bright sun woke me up from my deep sleep. Reaching out with my left hand to the other side of my bed I tried to find Jungkook.

"Where are you?", I asked to myself. I had a huge hangover from the previous night. Jimin's party completely wasted me. I could never handle my alcohol well.

"Wakey wakey jagiya.", Jungkook called entering the bedroom. He had the most prettiest smile on his face. His hair disheveled from the previous night.

"Ahh, please stop me from drinking too much the next time.", I said groaning. My head was throbbing like crazy.

"Do you even listen to me? I tried to stop you so much yesterday night But you and Jimin had to have a shots competition.", Jungkook said scoffing.

"I'm sorry. I will listen to you from the next time.", I said hugging him.

"That's my girl. Now come on, I made you some chocolate chip pancakes. Your favorite.", Jungkook said hugging me back.

"Ahhh Jungkookie, what would I do without you?"

"I'll never let you go baby. So you don't need to ever worry about being without me.", Jungkook said. His eyes darkened and his voice had an edge to it. It made me shiver.

"Uhmm, okay. Now take me to my pancakes.", I said reaching out to him.

Jungkook picked me up in his arms bridal style and took me to the kitchen. I made me sit on the kitchen counter top. His eyes roamed on my body. He licked his lips still eyeing me.

"You look so sexy sitting there wearing only my shirt. Looking so vulnerable. My prey.", Jungkook said seductively coming close to me. He had me caged in between his arms.

His words made me a bit scared. He looked so serious right now. His eyes turned completely dark and he had a sly smirk on his face. Why was he saying such words suddenly?

"Jungko-ok, you're making me a bit scared." My voice shivered. A cold sweat broke out on my forehead.

"Aww, did Jungkook make y/n scared?", Jungkook asked me smirking. He touched the sweat on my forehead. "You really are scared my doll."

"Ahhhh! I was just joking my doll. Oh god you got so scared.", Jungkook broke out in a fit of laughter. He was laughing so hard holding his stomach that veins were protruding from his neck.

Call me twisted but he looked sexy. Jungkook made me scared but this side of him always made me wet.

I was pulled towards Jungkook in a swift motion which made Jungkook land in between my legs. Our crotches were touching over our clothes. Me wearing just an underwear underneath was not helping at all. I could completely feel his boner over my clothed center .Jungkook looked down to where we were connected and raised his eyes to lock his eyes with mine.

He started grinding to me holding my hips which made me suck my breath. "You like that baby, don't you?". Jungkook asked me, still grinding.

"Hmmpf.", I nodded.

"Should I take you now? Right here? On the kitchen countertop? Hmm? Answer me doll.", Jungkook asked kissing me hungrily.

"Jungk-ook.", I whimpered in between the kiss.

"As much as I would love to take you right now, you need to have your breakfast doll. I don't want to take my baby when she's hungry. I won't to able to have as many rounds as I would want.", he said removing himself from me and going over to the kitchen cabinet opening it.

I whined due to the lack of Jungkook's touch. I went over to him and hugged him from behind.

"I hate you.", I whispered to him.