I just wanna live

I need an alarm system in my house
So I know when people are creeping about
These people are freaking me out
It's getting hectic everywhere that I go
They won't leave me alone
There are things they all wanna know

I woke up early the next morning Shawn still asleep arm wrapped around me holding me tight. I laid there musing about everything that has happened in the last few days. Is Shawn telling the truth that there's nothing between him and that low life sunny or is she telling the truth? I mean maybe there was something between them and he moved on, and maybe she hasn't accepted the fact that he doesn't want her. Either way, he's with me now. Just stop Ashley your overthinking again. Even when he's asleep its as he can sense that I'm upset. He pulled me close to him and put his lips on my head. I laid there just enjoying the moment eventually falling back to sleep.

I was still asleep when Shawn woke up I felt him get out of bed and rolled over to his warm spot. I woke up a little after him and followed the wonderful aroma of coffee. I saw him sitting at the counter reading the paper I wrapped my arms around him and he leaned his head onto mine.

Well, good morning buttercup how did you sleep?

Pretty well until you left the bed I chuckled walking over to the coffee pot. You couldn't save me any Shawn I complained with a pout.  I'm sorry, but hunter and Jonie raided the coffee he laughed. I guess I looked sad he laughed and told me I looked adorable and told me to look in the microwave he laughed. When I opened it I squealed with delight. I sat next to him and he leaned over to kiss my cheek. I had the sudden urge to feel his lips on mine so at the last second I turned my head and his lips connected with mine. It was short because I shocked him but I could feel the sparks.

So baby what is on the agenda for today I asked.

We have a photoshoot today and some training he winked at me.

We? I asked perplexed.

Yeah me hunt and Jonie he laughed.

Oh thank god, I hate my picture taken to be honest.

I don't see why you're beautiful Ashley and I will do everything in my power to make you see that.

We went upstairs to get dressed I decided on one of the shawns shirts and a pair of leggings. I guess Shawn approved because his eyes lit up and he came towards me with this look in his eyes and this extremely sexy smirk on his face. He walked over to me and I started to feel the butterflies in my stomach He put one arm on my shoulder and his other was on my waist staring into my eyes.

Shawn hungrily kissed me as he pulled me closer into their intimate embrace. Out lips entwined I surprised Shawn by moving my hands up his shirt. Shawn pushed himself to me and I could feel his excitement as

He pinned me against the wall, let me feel how strong his hands were as his fingers explored. I felt instantly lightheaded from the excitement.

Shawn felt my gasp against his lips. "Please" as I wanted more of his control.

He smiled before locking his lips to mine, kissing me as if their lives depended on it. Eager, and passionate. The feel of their tongues darting around as he explored her with his kiss. He slid his arm up her side and felt every muscle twitch with need. He knew she was his.