Ashley

So where do I start? I asked Michael sitting down in front of him smiling nervously I'm not really good at this... whole talking about myself thing but I guess because you seem so interested that I would give it a shot.

I'm Michael cole and tonight joining me on the coal mine talk show is Ashley Rose. He introduced me Thank you Ashely for joining me tonight backstage after raw.

Anytime Michael thank you for having me I replied giving him that award winning smile of mine.

So Ashley how did you come to join the wwe if you don't mind me asking? He said getting right into the start of it.

I discovered wrestling when i was 17 I said laughing I kinda stumbled upon it if you will i said still laughing. I'm the black sheep of the family and no one really cares about me. My father was emotionally abusive towards me my whole life and an alcoholic. My mother is addicted to pain pills. And my sister well she just beats on me all the time. And even though theres story lines and people seem to "hate each other" i could tell that that everyone is like a big family here and that's something I've never had was a "family" but please Michael can we just forget all about them this isn't their story it's mine I joke nervously.

Right then so we're we? He laughed so tell me miss rose.. I stopped him please call me Ash I interrupted him.

Right Ash tell me how you got to the wwe.

Now Michael that's a long story and if you got time time I'll tell you.

Of course Ashley I have the time if I didn't we wouldn't be having this interview now would we he joked.

Right Michael cole you want the story of what brought me to my new found family the one that i consider my real family and how I met the one person I truly loved in my life and how every battle we faced we would come out on top. Then let's get to it! ...