Hurricane

You don't do it on purpose but you make me shake
Now I count the hours till you wake
With your baby's breath, breathe symphonies
Come on, sweet catastrophe
Well maybe this time I can follow through
I can feel complete, stop paying due
Stop the rain from falling, keep my ocean calm
This time I know nothing's wrong

I woke up the next morning still in Shawn's arms. I looked up at him and he was peacefully asleep. I snuggled into his chest a bit more not wanting to wake him. I wanted to enjoy this for as long as possible. How is it that I can feel so safe with someone. I wondered to myself. His hand was on his stomach so I lightly took it in mine and laid it back down. He squeezed my hand ask stated that it was about time that I woke up because he had to piss like a racehorse.

I laughed out loud. You could have gone to the bathroom Shawn I giggled.

I didn't wanna wake you buttercup he winked.

I laughed and decided to push on his abdomen and that made him jump up.

Don't do that really have to piss he laughed.

Go to the bathroom Shawn it's ok I understand.

He got up and left the room. Suddenly I felt all alone again. What is it about this guy that makes me feel calm when he's around. I can't figure out what it is I've never felt this way for anyone before.

Finally, after what felt like forever he came back into my room and laid on the bed. I snuggled up to him and he started to play with my hair. I looked up at him and his blue eyes looking down on me and smiled. There was a glisten in his eyes. One that I haven't seen before.

What are we doing today? I asked.

Whatever you wanna do were off today.

Hmm, I don't know. I replied do you have any ideas?

We could stay in bed all day he said raising his eyebrow. As I slapped him laughing.

Ouch, that really hurt. Ash, he said with a pout.

I'm glad an I gave him a cheeky grin.

You mean I don't wanna cuddle with you any longer he said getting up.

My face changed. This is it isn't it. I thought to myself this is where he leaves.

Shawn must have noticed the look on my face because the next thing I knew he walked over to the side of the bed took my hand and pulled me to my feet. He pulled me close wrapped his arms around me and put his lips on my head.

Get dressed let's go find some kind of trouble to get in he laughed then walked out of my room.

I came down and found Shawn hunter and Jonie in the living room. It seems like they were up to something because once they heard me coming they got quiet.

I decided to have some fun since hunters back was to me, I came running into the room and put hunter in a sleeper hold. Not tight but enough to take him off guard.  He didn't know what happened and stood up me still wrapped around his kneck his arms waving in the air. Shawn snd Jonie was laughing hysterically.

Come on trips you gonna let a girl knock you out I yelled. That's when he somehow managed to back up to the couch and decided to throw me down still attached to him so he landed on top of me. He was laughing as he got up and I laid there pretending I was hurt. He helped me up and asked what did i call him.

Well, your ring name is Hunter Hurst Helmsley think about it... Triple H and I just shortened it to trips.

Dude this girl is a Genius why didn't I think of triple H Shawn laughed