13 (edited)

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

(Since the next few panels in the webtoon are just Zack arguing with the guys from the bar episode, I won't include those since I don't really see them as necessary)

"Mira-" Zack called out, finally back from his smoke break.

"Oh you're back?" Mira questioned, a small smile on her face.

Meanwhile, Renae was just fiddling with her bracelet out of boredom. She looked up to give Zack a quick glance before going back to her "activity", not particularly caring about his return. 

"Want something to drink?" Zack asked, looking at Mira in particular.

"Fantastic. I love being ignored" Renae thought.

"I'll have a soda" Mira responded, turning her head towards Renae. "Do you want a soda as well?"

Renae nodded. She mostly agreed just to piss Zack off and make him pay for both of their drinks.

Zack's eye twitched in annoyance but he didn't comment on Mira asking Renae if she also wanted a drink. "Okay."

Zack walked up to the order station and attempted to order three spr!tes. 

"Get me five c@kes" Random guy said, interrupting Zack and nudging him harshly out of line. His buddies snickered and laughed like he just did something incredibly funny

"Haha."

"Loser."

"Those guys look really familiar..." Renae thought, trying her best to recall where she remembered those guys from.

"Ah, that's right. Those are the guys from the bar. Now that Zack is sober, he might try to pick a fight with them. I'm pretty sure that the only reason Mira invited me was to break up any fights that Zack might try to start so I'll step in if anything happens."

"Hey, don't cut in line" Zack remarked, being surprisingly polite.

"Heh?" Beanie guy said, an annoyed look on his face.

"Or what?" Gray shirt snarled.

"Well, look at this f##cker. It's cuz we're busy...tsk tsk" The tallest guy mocked, tapping Zack lightly on the face.

"Haha" The tall guy's friends laughed.

Renae saw Zack clench his fists in frustration. Although Renae wasn't on exactly the best terms with him, she silently commended him on being able to hold onto his anger and not fight, something that she often failed to do.

Mira stood up, a worried look on her face. "What's wrong, Zack? Are you fighting?"

Zack rushed over to Mira and lightly started pushing her away from the snack area.

"Nah, it's nothing. No one's fighting" Zack insisted. "Let's just go back"

Renae got up and quickly followed after them. She didn't look back but she could hear the guys from the bar bad mouthing Zack.

"That turd is playing nice in front of those two girls" Gray shirt growled.

"Those girls are both out of his league" Tall guy responded.

"That tall girl looks familiar..." Beanie guy noted.

"It doesn't seem like they remember me. That's understandable considering that I didn't even say a single word" Renae thought. "Now that I think about that night though, should I have questioned little Daniel? He didn't even do anything wrong but for some reason, it still seems suspicious to me..."