5 (rewritten)

rewritten 03/01/2024

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

Renae woke up gasping for air, trying her best to calm myself down from the dream she just had.

"It's been a while since I've last dreamt of that memory. Now I feel wide awake..." She thought. "Since I'm not feeling tired anymore, I'll go and visit little Daniel and see how he's doing. Hopefully he didn't get beat up again..."

She grabbed my phone from the nightstand to check the time and saw that it was about 3:00 A.M.

"It's soo late...or early" I thought.

Renae had to admit, it did get lonely being by herself all the time. Her parents would go on frequent business trips so she would be left alone most times. It used to be easier to deal with when her twin sister was here, but now...

"I wonder how Lola's doing right now, wherever she is." She thought.

~~~

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

Renae held the door open for the girl that was exiting the convenience store, the girl giving her a smile before walking off.

"She's seems familiar" Renae thought.

Renae entered the store and saw that Daniel was standing behind the counter, his face oddly sweaty.

"Welcome! Oh, hi Renae!" Daniel said. "What are you doing here so early in the morning?"

I couldn't sleep so I decided to come here and check up on you. Is your face feeling ok?

"Y-Yeah! Thanks for helping me out back then!" Daniel replied.

No problem. Although I still don't think I did very much. All I did was buy you the first aid kit.

"W-Well, even if you did just buy me the first aid kit, you still made sure to check if I was ok!" Daniel exclaimed.

Before Renae could write type out another response on her notes app, the bell on the door chimed, signaling that a customer had entered the store.

The guy was walking stiffly, his body slightly shaking from how terrified he was.

"Eek!" Jiho thought. "It's the girl that punched Zack! I better stay away from her..."

"Where are the phone chargers?" Jiho asked nervously.

"They're over there" Daniel said, pointing to where the chargers were located.

"O-Ok, t-thank you" Jiho stuttered out.

Once Jiho was out of sight, Renae turned to Daniel.

Where's the bathroom?

"Oh! It's in the back of the store!" Daniel said.

Renae nodded her head and headed towards the back of the store. On her way there, she passed by Jiho who was just staring at the chargers, his breath coming out in small wheezes

"What a weird guy" Renae thought. "He looks familiar though...Maybe he's in my class?"

~~~