9 (edited)

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

"Ha" Zoe laughed. "Why do flat chested girls walk around in a bra? To stay warm?"

"And with two apes to drag around" She continued.

The three people that Zoe was talking about sat silently at their table minus the skinny women who looked extremely angry.

"Hey, what'd you say?" The skinny women snapped.

"Who? Me?" Zoe asked innocently.

"Look at her. Pretending to be innocent. I bet that other girl is just as bad as her" The skinny women snarled.

"At least she's not downright insulting me. Zoe's definitely getting the worse end of the insults..." Renae thought.

"What did we do?" Zoe questioned.

"Come here."

"Why?" She asked, tilting her head.

"You sl*t" The skinny women growled.

"What? Slut?" Zoe asked.

"You heard me" The skinny women said, a smug smile on her face.

"You're the queen slut then" Zoe answered.

"What?"

"How much longer is this little dispute going to be?" Renae thought. "I'm getting bored."

"Baby, I don't like her" The skinny women complained.

"Daniel, she called me a sl*t" Zoe whined.

"Ah, gotta stop them!" Daniel thought. "Gotta stop...but my eyesight is faltering"

Renae looked over at Daniel and saw him wiping sweat off his flushed face with the sleeve of his shirt.

"No way! Is he drunk?" Renae wondered. "He didn't even drink the shot because he spit it all out."

The third adult siting at the same table as the skinny women and the guy with the fake gold chains stood up, spitting out the cigarette he had in his mouth.

"Geez, kids these days have no respect" The third adult sighed. 

"Who the hell do you think you're looking at?" He shouted.

Zack's three "friends" shifted their eyes away from the third adult, not wanting to look directly at him.

"How old are you?" The third adult asked, trying his best to look intimidating.

"We're f*cked. There are six of us...but he doesn't care!" Daniel thought. "Still, we have Zack and Renae!"

But when Daniel looked over at them, Zack was crying and letting out apologies while Renae was rolling her eyes at him.

"Oh f*ck! He's looped! At least we still have Renae! Hopefully she's willing to help if things go wrong" Daniel thought.

"Hey, look at Daniel" Red shirt whispered to Doo (I don't remember this guy's name, so for this chapter I'm just going to call him Red shirt 🤠)

The two boys looked at Daniel and saw a pissed off look on his face while it became increasingly more red.

"With Daniel, we have a shot! And since him and Renae are friends, she'll surely help if he's in trouble" They both thought. "We're reassured!"

"We're 20, hehe-"

"Don't lie!"

"It's true."

"Daniel and Renae can take one and we'll take the other idiot. Perfect plan!" The three boys thought.