4 (rewritten)

rewritten 03/01/2024

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

Zack Lee has always been one of the fastest. He even became the new star of his kindergarten class after becoming a first place sprinter. 

"Teacher! Zack is the fastest!"

"He's the first place sprinter!"

In elementary school, he was also the strongest. He even beat other kids for their Digimon cards.

And in middle school, he became a boxing champion. He was known for knocking out people with his punches that were as fast as lightning.

After entering high school, he beat up the three guys that had mocked him because of his hairstyle.

Life has always been easy for Zack because of his speediness. But now...

~~~

"He dodged again!"

"Wow! That guy is incredible!"

"He dodged all of the punches!"

"Who the hell is this guy?" Zack thought.

"He avoided every attack from Zack!"

"Zack's punches are really fast..." Daniel thought. "Why does he have to be so scary?"

Everyone continued to watch in anticipation as Daniel continued to dodge all of Zack's punches.

"I thought that Daniel was only an amateur fighter because of his stance, but he's managed to predict all of Zack's moves perfectly..." Renae thought.

Zack went to try and punch Daniel in the face yet again and he prepared to dodge, but at the last second, Zack switched hands.

"Got him!" Zack thought.

Everybody in the room collectively flinched, expecting Daniel to get hit in the face, but what they didn't see was that Renae walking closer to the fight, ready to stop it.

GRAB

Zack eyes widened and Daniel stood there in complete shock. The bystanders in the room stayed eerily quiet as they witnessed what just happened.

Renae had stepped into the fight and caught Zack's fist before it could hit Daniel in the face.

"R-Renae!?" Daniel shouted surprisingly.

"This new girl caught it!? Did she...anticipate my punch?" Zack thought.

"What did I just watch?"

"That was incredible!"

"That girl managed to catch Zack's punch!"

"Renae! What are you doing?" Daniel panicked, not wanting the girl to get caught in the crossfire.

Zack lowered his arm, glaring angrily at both Renae and Daniel.

"Looks like you really are a coward" Zack taunted towards Daniel. "First, you won't fight me and now you're even hiding behind a girl."

"This isn't good!" Daniel thought. "I don't want Renae getting involved with this just because she decided to protect me!"

"Zack has a point though. Why does Daniel just dodge?"

"He must hate to fight"

"That girl is super cool!"

"Zack will win, right?"

"He was the second best boxer in middle school!"

Zack had started to get irritated at the lack of response from both Daniel and Renae.