3 (rewritten)

rewritten 03/01/2024

"You took a photo of that part?!" Zoe exclaimed.

"Yep. You wanna see?" A cronie asked, trying to show his phone to Zoe.

"No way~ I can't see! Gross!" Zoe squealed, turning her head away from the device.

"Only shitty people like those guys would find beating someone up and then taking a naked picture of them funny..." Renae thought.

"Don't be so coy!" The cronies laughed.

~~~

"Zack's punch is lightning fast, really" A cronie bragged.

"Hey, stop. I'm not proud of it" Zack laughed.

Renae rolled my eyes in annoyance, almost not believing how egotistical he was being.

"I can practically see his ego doubling in size..." She thought.

Zack's "friends" bragging went on for a couple more minutes before said guy interrupted them.

"Enough. As a boxer, I'm not proud of using a straight punch to leave him groggy" He boasted, pushing some of his hair back. "I should've thrown a jab."

Thankfully, Zack and his cronies voices got slightly drowned out from some of the girls standing around Daniel's desk, asking him if he had a girlfriend. Zoe noticed this and quickly jumped to where Daniel was, asking him if he wanted to hang out with her.

"Haha, come to think of it...That piggy's mom must be a piggy too." A cronie laughed.

"Pigs are born from pigs. What if the piggy brings his mom?" Another cronie joked.

"Then I'm gonna strip them both naked. Haha"

Renae wanted to physically throw up from all the disgusting stuff that those guys were saying. She wondered if little Daniel would be mad if she punched them a few times. Probably not.

"Do you think she was happy after giving birth to something like that?"

"I would have had an abortion."

"How fucking stupid are they? You can't have an abortion after the baby is already born" I thought. "Whatever, I've had enough of hearing all of this nonsense. I'm going to do something about this."

Renae stood up and slammed my fists onto the desk in attempt to quiet them down. What she didn't mean to do though was use so much force that the desk ended up with one of the legs breaking off and a zig-zag fracture running right down the middle.

"At least there wasn't a teacher around to see what I just did" She thought. "It's like they're practically extinct at this school..."

Zack looked at her with a shocked expression but before he could do anything, Daniel spoke up. "Hey, you guys...I think you've gone way too far"

The next thing Renae knows, there's a desk flying through the air.

"At least he already seems to be over what I just did" Renae thought.

"Hey. You two really want to make me laugh, you know that?" Zack scowled, his eyes filled with very clear hatred.

He got up and walked threateningly towards where Daniel was sitting, sending a menacing glare in Renae's direction while doing so.

"Get up, you worm. You and me are going to fight" Zack spat out angrily.

~~~

The news about a fight between one of the transfer students and Zack spread surprisingly quick around the rest of the departments.