chapter 3

I was just about to leave when I heard the trash can tople over. I looked over to see nothing.

'Hmmmm that's strange' i thought as i cleaned up the trash, not noticing a pair of kean owl like eyes one me. I soon got up and left, tho i felt like i was being followed and watched. I stopped at my next patients room, seeing as there lunch has finished and looked at the file in my hand.

NAME:Yamaguchi tadashi
AGE: 20
ILLNESS/ES:OCD, Possessive nature, Depression, anxiety.
BACKGROUND INFO: Unknown. Patient doesn't tell us what happened.
WARNING:Dont take straight jacket off, patient will immediately start to scratch and peel there own skin off. If having a panic attack, try to calm down the patient.

Huh, why dont they know his background info? They should be able to at least search him up. I sigh as I opened the door, stepping inside then closing it. I looked at the patient to find that his room is organized and nothing was out of place. He had a mirror but it wasn't facing him.

I slowly approached him. "Hey, can you tell me your name?" I asked him. He snapped out of a daze like state he was in then looked at me up and down, like he was analyzing me.

He scrunched his nose in distaste. "Your clothes are not even.... fix it!" He said glaring my way. I nodded slightly, not wanting to anger him further, and started to even out my clothes. Once done he looked at me again then hummed. "I'm sorry I yelled at you, I didnt mean to" he whimpered out, after seeing his mistake.

I smile lightly, "it's fine, anyway what's your name?" I asked once again. He looked at me like I was the crazy one then sighed. "I'm yamaguchi tadashi." He said, seeming like he wanted out of the straight jacket as he tugged and pulled on it.

"Do you get along with anyone here?" I asked. He seemed to think. "My friend says I'm part of his family so I geuss all of them are my friends, or not... I'm not sure. But my bestfriend is tsukki! Or tsukishima kei. He helps me with alot a things." He said. I shivered when I remembered a angry silver haired man. "Is your friend by any chance sugawara?" I asked. He nodded. "Hes the mom of the family, then theres daichi, who is supposed to be the dad, then tanaka, noya, hinata, kageyama, narita, kinoshita, enoshita, asahi, tsukishima, and me." He said, I nodded and wright that down.

I looked at him then smiled. "I'll come back tomarrow, get some rest ok?" I asked as he nodded. I got up and walked out the door, closing it. He didnt seem possessive tho. Oh well.

As I walked down the hall torwards my other patient. Unknowing that a pair of owl like eyes still stared at me.

Hi, I was asleep while I wrote this chapter. Sometimes this will happen if i was writing then fell asleep while doing it. My brain would automatically keep going so if it doesn't make much sense or theres errors then that's why