chapter 7

I started walking down the hall then immediately stop. My face scrunched up and I huffed. I didnt fuckin ask him why Sugawara was in chains!! I groan then went to the next door. They sure gave me alot of patients for my first visit, and I'll probably get more. I thought, thinking of akaashi and someone named bokuto.

I sigh as I looked at my file.

NAME: Tanaka Ryūnosuke
Age:21
ILLNESS/ES: IED, possessive, overprotective, and is really energetic.
BACKGROUND INFO: Unknown/ Patient Forgot.
WARNING: dont get to friendly with patient.

Huh, well screw you warning, I'm not ganna treat him like crap. I thought as I opened the door. Right as I closed it a shaved guy was in my face, seeming to observe or check me out. I ignored it and started to introduce my self only to be lifted up and spun around. "Your that new doctor that my kohai (that's how you spell it right?) Was talking about! According to him your very nice and attractive. I also heard that Suga gave you a fright!" He said loudly as he laughed at the end and set me down. I smiled warmly at him, causing him to blush.

"Oh! That reminds me, do you know what happened to make Sugawara get restrained into chains like that? Gatta ask before I forget." I said, giggling at the end. He stared at me as if processing what I said then seemed to think. "I'm not aloud to tell you, Daichi will get angry, Suga to..." he said, seeming slightly scared. I nod slightly. "I understand, I'll ask him myself tomarrow then." I said, making him relax.

"What's your favorite item and color?" I asked him after sitting on his bed, with his permission. He immediately followed me and sat in front of me,  In between my legs, as he layed his head on my thigh. I was a little surprised at how comfortable he was around me already but I didnt say anything as I started to pet his head. "I like looking through the magazines that have thoughs men and women on it, modeling clothes! And i...  dont know what my favorite color is." He said. I nodded and wrote something down.

We sat there for a bit, with me petting him. I hummed slightly. "I'll get you one next time I come, ok?" I asked/said. He nodded. I sigh "Tanaka, I need to get to my next patient." I said. He seemed to tense as he slowly looked at me. "Who do you have next?" He asked. I took a look at my clipboard. "Ennoshita" I said. He seemed worried. "O-ok, dont... dont get hurt ok?" He said. I smiled and nodded as I got up and started to leave. Taking one last look at Tanaka, who was fidgeting and looking worried, then left.

What could have Tanaka so shaken up? Was it my next patient? I thought. So many other questions raced through my mind as I walked up to my next patient.