Chapter 27

I walked with mike, soon enough he we were getting closer to his office.

I felt uneasy, like something bad will happen.

My gut twisted and turned, forcing me to grab at my stomach.

Mike lead me into his office, letting me in before closing the door. He began walking to a room that was in his office, opening the door.

"Come on" he said, making me obey as the feeling got worse. I wanted to run so badly, but I couldnt.

Once in, he closed the door and lead me down the hall, the hall was dark and long, moisture in the air. A bleach like smell attacked my nose as I breathed.

Mike slowly opened another door, letting me go in first, then coming in himself, closing the door.

My gut twisted and turned, my lungs were zapped of the air it once had, my hands became clammy, my eyes began to tear up, the strong scent of bleach and blood assaulting his nose.

The scene before me made me hunch over and vomit my insides out.

Mike patted my back "that's rude jou know, how about jou take a good look and take it all in~" he huskily said.

I clutched my stomach as I stared at the blood stained operation table, at the jars with sets of eyes in them, the blood stained tools near the table. It made me sick.

He had to have at least 50 jars of eyes.

I noticed mike walking away from me, grabbing an apron and putting it on, along with blue gloves.

I scrambled to my feet and went for the door and tried to open the door. But I couldnt, it was locked.

I started banging on the door and screaming for help but no one came.

I felt a stinging sensation in my neck before I fell to the ground, my eyesight leaving me.

When I had woken up, I couldnt see anything. I could hear Mike's voice though.

"Jou servived the operation, congratulations" he said.

What did he mean?! What did he do to me?!?

"Jou vill have to stay in here for a couple of days, but dont vorry, I'll feed jou and take care of jou. Vhen jou heal, I'll put jou in one of the rooms." He said then I heard a door.

I tried to move, but I couldnt. I was so tired.

He took my eyes didnt he.. why did I trust him?

That's right, because he was my friend.

I wont be able to see anymore, maybe once I get out of here I can tell the police, hopefully.

~third person~

(M/n) never had the chance to tell the police as he was put in a room, chained to the bed as hed constantly throw fits and would try to harm himself.

He was never able to escape and turn mike in.

(You guys wanted a ending so i made one. This is the last chapter)