chapter 6

I start walking with a sigh. Started to rub my thighs. Kageyama didnt really lightly squish me so I might have som bruises from him.

Once at the next door, I heard banging and laughing. This kinda scared me as I looked at the file.

NAME: Nishinoya Yū
AGE: 21
ILLNESS/ES: ADHD, extremely energetic
BACKGROUND INFO: Unknown/ keeps bouncing from one subject to another
WARNINGS: none

Theres no warnings for this one, maybe he isn't all that bad. I spoke in my head as I opened the door and saw a orange and black blur run at me. I quickly closed the door, only to get slammed into it by a short, bi-colored hair, male that had jumped into me. He then jumped off and started speaking pretty fast, making me strain my ears to listen to him.

"YOUR THE NEW DOCTOR RIGHT?! IVE HEARD SO MUCH ABOUT YOU, WELL NOT REALLY. BUT IM STILL EXCITED TO MEET YOU!" He yelled as he bounced up and down. "Yes I'm your new doctor, (M/N). Its nice to meet you Nish-" I was cut off with Nishinoya. "CALL ME NOYA! OR YŪ!" He said loudly. I paused, processing what he said before smiling.

"Ok Noya. Can you tell me what your favorite color is?" I asked. Noya seemed confused as he tilted his head "aren't you supposed to be asking about my past?" He asked in a surprisingly not yelling voice. I shook my head "would you rather me ask thoughs questions? I just want to get to know you" I said, smiling at him.

Noya took a minute then smiled and started bouncing again. "ORANGE!" he yelled. I smiled and nodded. "Do you like anything that I could possibly bring?" I asked, smiling at his child like ways. "SODA FLAVORED GARIGARI-KUN POPSICLES!" He said excitedly.

'I geuss I'm getting most of them food, oh well' I thought as I wrote it in my notebook. I looked at the time then sighed. "I'm sorry Noya but I have to go, I'll see you tomarrow ok?" I said, which he replied with hugging me then stepping back and waved bye as I left.

Once Noya saw the door close his smiled dropped. He scolded himself with not acting cheery when he was caught by surprise.

I started to walk to my next patients looking through the files, humming.

Fun fact: I'm shorter then Noya ;^;