chapter 10

I walked to the next room, noting that I have to be more careful. I then looked down at the file, only to be confused.

Name: Sawamura Daichi
Age:22
Disorder: extremely possessive, overprotective, epilepsy, and slight forgetfulness.
Background info: has grown up with his 'family'. Patient says he doesn't remember what happened during the time from then to now.
Warning:■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

I'm officially scared. The warning is scratched out. What should I look for?! Ok calm down, let's see here. Hes extremely possessive and over protective. So if I appear kind and caring... he might not let me leave. But if i be mean he may start acting aggressive and it wouldn't help anything. If i act indifferent then he might not do anything? Then again i was kinda like that with Kageyama. Ok ok, I gatta calm down. Itll work itself out.

I started to walk in there, done with my own little arguement with myself, and closed the door behind me. I then turned around, only to be met with a buff looking chest, clothed with a orange shirt. I slowly looked up to see a kind, yet scary, looking man. He glared slightly at me as he prevented me from escaping. I calmed myself and smiled calmingly. "I'm your new doctor, my name is (M/N), may I know your name?" I asked slightly scared cuz a very attractive man was towering over me. (me tho) his eyes trailed along my body, stopping at my thighs for a bit then looked back up. "My names daichi, I'm sure we'll get along" he said, smiling kindly.

I almost didnt notice that his hands were on my hips because of that damned smile. I gently put my hands on his chest to not let me get pulled into a permanent hug. "May I know what you like? Like what's your favorite food or your favorite item or animal?" I asked, gasping slightly when he squeezed my hips. "Let's see... I dont remember if I had a favorite color or item, but I like crows and ravens." He said, seeming to like that I was a blushing mess in his hands as he kept messaging my hips. "You look so perfect~" he hummed out. "Have you met my entire family yet? Wonderful people aren't they wonderful?~" he asked, bringing me closer to him, leaning into my ear.

"You can be apart of the family, I'm sure we all love you~" he said, grinning like a lunatic. I started to push away from him and started to reach for the door, that i was slowly being pulled away from, and nervously smiled. "I'm sorry, but I have to go now, I'll see you to-" before i could finish my sentence he hugged me tighter, for sure causing some bruising. How did (F/N) deal with level 3 patients again...?!

"I refuse to let my new family member go" he said with a blank expression. I then remembered what my friend had taught me. "No." I said sternly with a serious face, imitating my friends face, making him flinch and let go slightly. "I will be going now, and I will see you tomarrow." I said firmly again, making him back away slightly, seeming to remember my friend. It wasnt that my friend was mean to the level 3 and above patients, they loved him in fact, he was just really talented with how he got them to back down. That's why he moved to a more complicated asylum.

If he came back, I'm sure his patients would love to see them again. (Should I make a chapter like that? Where my other mc from my other book come here on his day off?) I hummed then left, leaving him with a defeated look. I felt horrible but it had to be done. I wrote down my last note then started to head to the store, going to get the presents I promised them

(Hi! I'm still sick ;^; but I really wanted to give you guys the daichi chapter, so I sat up, ate a thing of frosting and got to work. Also do you guys like my ocs from my other book? And I'm sure you noticed but the mc in my oc book used to work here.^^;