chapter 12

I returned to work to see (f/n) there. He forcefully gave me the food then drove off. With a sigh, I started the day. I've decided to check on everyone didnt or barely had a problem with. I had gotten through almost everyone by now.

As for the ones I have to visit now are Sugawara, Yamaguchi, Ennoshita, Daichi, and Asahi. I sighed as I remembered my two new patients I visit today.

I soon arrived at Sugawaras room. I knocked on the door and entered. I saw him laying on the floor, tears in his eyes. I quietly sat in front of him. "Hey, are you ok?" I asked quietly.

His head snapped up and he instantly hugged me, as I was close enough. "IM SO SORRY!!! I DIDNT MEAN TO YELL AT YOU YESTERDAY!!" He cried out. I slowly wrap my arms around him, soothingly.

"Hey, its ok. You were just trying to protect them, I understand" I said, calming him down. He slowly stopped, snuggling into me.

I sighed but then remembered that I brought something for him. "Hey I have something for you" I said. He slowly pulled away. "For me...?" He asked.

I nodded and pulled out his food, giving it to him. He looked skeptical but accepted it and opened it. His eyes widened and sparkles grew around him as he started to scarf it down, muffling a thank you in the middle of it.

When he finished he said thank you again and handed it to him. He then cuddled into me, getting comfy. I just smiled and petted him. When he was sound asleep I slowly picked him up, well at least tried, and put him on his bed. He was a heavy sleeper.

I then silently exited the room and sighed. I went to walk only to bump into a fellow doctor. "Oops, I'm sorry" I apologize and looked up.

"Are you (M/N)?" They asked. I slowly nodded, feeling anxious. "You have 2 extra patients" he said, handing 2 files. I took them, looking at them. One named tendou satori and another named ushijima wakatoshi. I sighed but nodded, going to my next patient.