chapter 4

I was walking torwards a different cell when a hand suddenly grabbed on to my shoulder.

Startled, I turned around to see a pail, and hot, male standing there with cold owl like eyes.

I tilt my head slightly "there something you need?" I asked

I tilt my head slightly "there something you need?" I asked. I could tell hes a patient here, so I gently held his hand waiting for a reply. He seemed to think a bit then he started to speak. "Are you (M/N)?" He asked bluntly.

I slowly nod, making him smile a bit. "I've heard about you from hinata. I was wondering if you could help... er... I mean take in me and my friend as patients? My name is Akaashi Kenji and my friends name is Bokuto Kotaro. Please... our doctor treats us wrong and there making bokuto worse!" He said, squeezing my hands.

I smiled. "I'll see if I can get your files early tomarrow. If I cant... well then there ganna hear me say some not so pretty things. I will do what i can to ensure that you guys are safe." I said.

He then let go and bowed, he kept on twitching and jerking as well as he waved and ran back to his cell, a small smile present on his face.

I smile as I continued to walk, stopping at a door, I looked down at the clipboard before me, reading what it said.

NAME:Tsukishima kei
AGE:20
ILLNESS/ES:OCD, Haphephobia, anxiety, antisocial
BACKGROUND INFO: Haphephobia, the fear of being touched, if touched patient can possibly feel burning or sharp pain and is most times overwhelming.
WARNING: Do not touch patient. Get help when having a panic attack, patient likes to get on everyone's nerves and will do it to 'test' them.

Huh. Interesting. I thought as I slowly opened the door, entering then closing it. I saw him in his neat room, on his bed. Once he saw me he immediately stood and walked over. "Who are you?" He said, with sass.

"I'm (M/N), your new doctor." I said. He seemed to size me up then snatch my clipboard, taking the papers out and started to organize it. "You wont last, seeing as you have my whole family.. I'll warn you here and now. Dont hurt Tadashi, dont do anything to Suga, as in mak him angry or hurt his 'children', and lastly, dont piss off Daichi." He said, finishing up as he gave it back to me. He noticed something about me.

"I see you've already been to Tadashi, cant be a neet freak if your clipboard was that messy. Did you do anything to hurt him? If you did, I swear to Asahi that I'll drown you in bleach!" He said, getting defensive and hostile. I wright something on his page, saying that hes overprotective over Yamaguchi then look at him with a small smile, even tho I was scared slightly. "I only asked him questions, that's all. I didnt even touch him." I said.

"Also... I think I already made Sugawara angry..." I said quietly, though he heard me then smirked. "So if it wasn't for that shrimp you'd be facing the wrath of Daichi" he said, then sighed. "That shrimp ruined some fun, he put in a good word for you, making Suga switch his mood to sad that he yelled at you." He said. I smiled then. "Well, do you like anything? Lik-" I was about to put some examples out only for him to interrupt me. "I like dinosaurs.." he said, quietly and seemed ashamed. "Oh, I like dinosaurs to! I really like the T-rex!" I said a little excited, making him look surprised. "I'll bring something for everyone!" I said.

"Any idea what Hinata, Suga, and Yamaguchi likes?" I asked. Tsukishima seemed to think then nodded. "Well the shrimp likes volleyball, Suga likes super spicey mapo tofu, and Tadashi likes... soft fries" he said. I nodded and bowed. Well I have to go, I'll see you tomorrow with your dino!" I said, exiting the room as i made my way to the next patient, writing down the gifts on my notepad.