Chapter 19

I awoke with a groan. I stretched but then immidietly regretted it as my rib was still broken. I let out a yelp as I fell back on my bed.

I slowly got off my bed and walked out my door then to my work, not forgetting about the stuff I promised.

I had bought chocolate for Tendou since... I cant seem to find the barbecue and (f/n) doesn't have it.Maybe I ate it with out realizing it.

I had started torwards Tendou and Ushijimas cell, holding the things they asked for. Once I got there I gave it to them, Ushijima seeming to like it and Tendou being ecstatic about the chocolate.

I then left before any of them could trap me. I then checked up on all my other patients. They all seemed ok, still on edge from yesterday.

The only one that seemed a bit weird was Bokotos coloring book. He colored one very nicely for me but when i looked at the others they were ripped and scribbled on, making it unrecognizable.

I sighed as I finally started to drag my feet torwards one of my new patients. I stopped in front of the door and looked down at the file.

●Name: Kenma Kozume
Age:21
●Disorders: Anorexia, Depression, little to none self esteem, social anxiety, short attention span.
●Background info:UNKNOWN
●Warning: dont take away his stuffed animal, dont talk ill of Kuroo, dont talk ill of Hinata.

I sighed as I opened the door, stepping in. Once I was in I looked around to find cat like eyes stare at me from under the bed.

"Hello, can you come out?" I asked, sitting Down.

I saw a small man, still taller then me, crawl out from under the bed, stareing at me.

"Why are you here?" He asked, not trusting me. He looked thin, probably from not eating.

"I'm your new doctor, (m/n)" I said, making him hum.

"That didnt answer my question" he hissed out, making me flinch slightly. "I'm here to help you" I said.

He glared at me as he let it go. "I dont have anything wrong with me..." he mumbled making me panic slightly.

"No! Theres nothing wrong with you! I just need to get you on your feet again then you can get out!" I said, waving my arms around.

He chuckled a bit and looked away from me, holding his mouth to hold in his laugh.

I blushed in embarrassment. "Did I say something funny?" I asked, chuckling slightly.

He just smiled. "You got so panicked that it was funny" he said.

I smiled, "I'm glad that I could make you laugh!" I said, grinning like a goof ball.

He sighed then looked around. "Can I play something on your phone?" He asked being figgity.

I smiler gently, getting my phone out, going to the games and gave it to him. He immediately clicked on something and started to play it with a grin.

"So, kuroo is my next patient, can you tell me about him?" I asked.

"Oh, kuroos my friend. Hes... crazy is what I believe the doctors called him. He isnt very communicative but hes smart, so dont treat him like a child. Hes a science freak so he'll love to talk, well at least try, about it. Dont talk bad about me to him, that's how our last doctor died. And I believe you shouldn't talk bad about Bokoto, there like best friends." He said.

I sat there processing all I could then nodded. "You guys dont have to worry about me speaking ill of you guys. I care about you! And I will help you guys out" I said, catching a glimpse of a shadow like figure in the corner of the room. But when I blinked it was gone. I hummed but shook it off, focusing on Kenma. (If you read happy asylum then you know what's happening to the reader here)

I then went over kenmas shoulder to see the time to find out that I had to go. "Kenma I need to head to my next patient, I'll try to get you my old DS with some games" I said as he gave me my phone back. He seemed happy.

"I'll be back tomorrow" I said as I left, feeling squirmish as I walked to my next patient