Chapter 21

(I'll say this one more time. Please do not pressure me to update. It makes me not only not want to update, but want to quit it entirely. Once again, last time I'll say it. Please do not ask me to update)

I walked down to yakus room, I looked down at the clipboard to see what he has.

●Name: Yaku Morisuke
●age: 22
●disorders: overprotective, IED, OCD, and cannibal
●warnings: dont upset patient. If patient Is angry, do not engage.

I sighed as I went to open it, only to hesitate. I felt as if I needed to knock.  I slowly knocked on the door, hearing a faint come in.

I opened the door seeing someone around my hight. I smiled and waved. Then I realized he to was chained up.

I closed the door then slowly came to him. "Hello, I'm your new doctor (M/n). I hope you dont mind" I said to which he shook his head. "Go ahead and sit, not like I'm ganna bite ya" he said then chuckled after.

I shivered but sat down not far from him. "Ask your questions already" he groaned out as he fixed his sitting position.

"Oh! R-right, sorry. What's your favorite Colo-" I was cut off by him glaring at me. "Is this some kind of joke? You dont ask a patient what there favorite color or animal is, you ask if they've been having problems or what they see!" He growled out, making me jump a bit.

"Right, sorry. Have you been having troubles recently?" I asked only to be glared at for awhile.

"I've been having a problem with you, your pissing me off" he said. I just slightly nodded.

"Your papers are uneven, you've only been in here for a couple of minute and you've already seemed to fuck up your job! And by the looks of it, I wasnt your first one so I couldnt correct you." He lectured. He started to fume and grit his teeth.

I went to talk back but he shut me up again. "I bet you gave your patients all gifts! Have you even asked what there problem is? Or maybe your scared that you'll be snapped at like you are now!" He growled out, lunging as me and actually grabbing me as he shoved me into the ground with him ontop of me.

"I bet you haven't even figured out how to fix them!" He claimed as he snatched the clipboard away, cleaning it up a bit.

"You need to keep your things clean and organized, if not you could lose something or maybe even rip it!" He continued.

I couldnt even get a word out as he shoved the clipboard into my hands, now fixing my appearance.

"Honestly! You look like a train wreck, and if your injured you should wait to recover, after all were not going anywhere!" He said as he started to shove me out of the room. "Get out of my room. Next time you do come back unprepared I'll take a bite outta you!" He yelled as he closed the door.

His chain is long...

Why did he not like me? Did I do something wrong? I just sighed as I went to go to my next patient.

I'll have to be careful from now on, these patients are dangerous.

(Hello! This is a kenma cosplay + face reveal.)

(I was blind while doing my makeup so dont judge me to hard)

(I look bad..)