Chapter 14

(Reading your comments make me laugh, your guys reactions are funny)

I stayed in hinatas room, with hinata and kageyama hugging me. The door started to jiggle but when who ever couldnt get in they started to beat on the door.

The door started to give out until the banging was replaced by a scream, then a thud. I held my mouth as the door jiggled yet again, until I heard a click, meaning the door was unlocked. The door slowly opened to show a short figure with a irritated look. I breathed a sigh of relief when I noticed it was (F/n).

What I didnt notice was the dead body near there feet until he helped me and the other two patients. When we went out of the room there was blood here and there, the lights dimmed with blood. (F/n) lead us to the reception desk, where Mr. Ukai and his husband, Mr. Takeda, was there. They looked serious, when they looked at (f/n) they nodded slightly as they finished putting dead bodies in a create then the cooks took it.

"All the bodies have been taken care of (f/n)" Ukai said as (f/n) put the last body in a different crate. "Good, make sure this whole place is cleaned spotless, the footage deleted, and that all the doctors are ok, then hire more body guards, ones that aren't stupid" (f/n) groaned out. They nodded and got to work. I looked at (f/n), confused.

"(F/n) what's going on?" I asked, pulling on his arm. Hinata and kageyama were on gaurd behind me, after all they didnt know him. As he was about to speak he was tackled by a Noya and Tanaka. He didnt budge though. He patted there heads, wearing a soft smile. "I'm the boss to this place, but I love to work with patients. So when Happy asylum requested my help I agreed. This has only happened once before. The doctors are sworn to secrecy and so is everyone here." (F/n) said with a grin.

I slowly nodded, processing what was happening. (F/n) gave noya and Tanaka a motherly kiss to the temple as he lt them go. The quickly moved out of the way as a bloody Ennoshita glumped him, biting his shoulder with a scowl and tears in his eyes. "Why fif you eave!" He said, angrily and his voice muffled.

(F/n) calmly patted his back. "I'm sorry, Ennoshita, but I had to help others. I made sure someone I trusted had you in your care" he said soothingly as Ennoshita soon let him go, (f/n)'s shoulder bleeding. He kissed Ennoshitas temple.

"I'm going to make sure the two, from what daichi told me, are ok. Then I'll check on my old patients then I have to go." He said, jogging to where Tsukishima and Yamaguchi was, ignoring the bite.

He soon came back with the two, Yamaguchi out of his straight jacket and helping Tsukishima out to Takeda, who took him to the medical wing, to get his hives treated.

(F/n) then left Yamaguchi with me then went to check on the remaining of his old patients, then he left. Not before he was bandaged up by Ukai who insisted on it. (F/n) had told me to stay quiet about this. I was sure I was going to loose my job, but I geuss this is normal to them.

"(M/n), you can go home, its been a eventful day" ukai told me, putting a hand on my shoulder. I shook my head. "I still have patients that I have yet to see today" I said, stubbornly. He nodded and let me do whatever. I then started walking torwards bokutos cell. I can always give Yamaguchis and Ennoshitas stuff to them last, since I haven't even seen the others yet.

I calmed my nerves as I looked at his cell door.