|| OS - You're pretty funny. ||

|| Requested by: H4RDW4RE_. Thank you for requesting! ||
|| Context: Y/N and Whitty accidently meet in an alleyway (aka; the one that bf and whitty met in whitty's mod), and after they kind of just warmed up to each other, they became good friends! ||

You walked around the neighborhood, people either waving, smiling or saying 'good noon' to you. You were the neighborhood's pride and joy, and they always felt safe near you. You were basically kind of their parental figure, an idol, or just someone they enjoy talking too.

The neighborhood wasn't too big, nor too small. It was big enough for a good amount of homes and people to stay in and that's fine. It was called, 'Friday Night Funkin'. Sure, some people may think that the name's weird, in a way, but it was home to the people around you.

You knew almost all the people in the small town, since you were the ambiverted type. [Yeah, I know most of you are introverts, but there might be some extroverts reading this so, I made Y/N an ambivert! Basically, it's just a combo of a extro and invo.]

You happily walked along the sidewalk, listening to your favorite song from your phone. Your f/c combat boots making a tap every time you took a step. You hummed along to the song, passing by the many kids of ages through 11 and 6 play at the local play ground.

You looked at them and sadly smiled. You remembered when life was simple. What it was like to just play will sand and think you didn't have a care in the world. You sighed, continuing your daily walk around the neighborhood.

After a few minutes, you stop by an alleyway to rest. You leaned against the wall, staring at the graffiti on the other side of the wall. It was full of many colors, many doodles and words. Some which you can't understand, and some of which you can. 

You sighed, listening to the slightly quiet streets as some cars passed by.

Unknowingly, you smelt the smell of fire, and ash. You opened your eyes and turned your head at the smell's direction. You then saw what seems to be at least a 6-8 feet tall.. robot? He wore a dark blueish-greenish hoodie, with some light brown pants. he also wore some shoes with the combination of orange and yellow. 

Sure, his clothing is weird but don't judge someone by how they look, am I right? His head also appeared to be a bomb. Wait a second, that guy actually looks familiar. Isn't he that rock star that you literally fantasize over?

You're face flushed. You were right now, in an alleyway with a rock star. Oh god, he's actually way more taller than he appears in posters. 'Oookay, how do I approach him without seeming weird?' You thought, wondering how you could at least try making friends with the tall rock star.

You decided to put on an 'innocent' looking persona and walked up to him, "Uh, excuse me?"

The poster he was holding turned into flames before he looked over at you. He blinked, "What do you want?" 'Wow, a rude intro.' You thought, as he much very rudely asked.

You cleared your throat, "I'm Y/N, basically the neighborhood's.. uh, tour guide, I guess is what you could call me." You nervously laughed, as his cold gaze never softened at you. He looked to the other side, "Whitty, nice to meet you." 

You nodded. The conversation was pretty dull, since you and him were,

1. Very tall or short compared to one another,
2. He doesn't seem like he really wants to be in this conversation,
And 3. He probably thinks you're weird. Great.

You coughed, "So, uh, I haven't seen you around here! Are you new around here?" Whitty nodded, putting his hands into his pockets, "Yeah, I just moved yesterday. I just wanted to uh, hang around the place for a while."

"Hahaha, that's nice. Uh, hey, why don't I show you around a bit?" You smiled, hoping that he would accept. Whitty simply nodded, "Eh, why not. I don't have anything else to do." "Great! Follow me!" You said, leading him out of the alley way and showing him around the area.

[Time skip, because my arms are tired and I wanna rest. It's currently 3:09 AM.. I really need to work on my sleep schedule.]

"And this is the skate park! One of my favorite places, actually." You said, showing him the last area. For a tiny but slightly big neighborhood, you didn't expect the tour to be so long. It was practically sunset now! Whitty hummed, sitting on a bench nearby.

You walked over to the bench and sat next to him too. The conversation was quiet again, just like how it was when you two first met, which was hours ago. The robot finally spoke, "Soo, since this is your 'favorite place' apparently, don't you skate or something?"

"Oh, uh, no not really. I'm kind of to afraid to skate, but I do parkour!" You said, finding it funny that you don't even skate at a skate park. He chuckled, "I can't tell which is more dangerous. Parkour or skating." You laughed, making his chuckle turn into a laugh.

You roll your eyes playfully at him, "Haha, you're soo funny." "Thank you." He responded, making you laugh some more. He smiled, "Careful, you might run out of breathe before I even get to know you more."

You exhaled, your face slightly red from laughing. Your laughter died down, and now it's just the two of you sitting on a bench, in front of a sunset at a skate park. How cute.

Whitty then got up, catching your attention. "Say, wanna go listen to some music at the bar?" You smiled at him, getting up after him, "Sure, why not."

You two cracked some jokes as you walked your way to the bar.

'I think this is the start of a new friendship.'

// A.N - AAAA, SORRY IF THIS IS BAD, I HAD WRITER'S BLOCK WHILE WRITING THIS LMAO- //