|| HC - Besties ||

|| hey! this is a bit more info on the childhood friends headcannon and oneshot! ||

[] since you remember that little thing where whitty doesn't know much english? he sometimes nicknames you flower like bambi from the disney movie bambi.

[] he looked at a flower and then looked at you. "f..flower!"
[] you looked up at him and giggled, "i'm not a flower silly, but you can call me that if you want!"
[] he slowly started smiling, and hugged you saying 'flower' repeatedly.

[] there was once a food fight in the cafeteria once, and whitty legit was your shield while he got most of the food that was getting thrown around on him

[] and you saved him from getting bullied by other failed experiments, because whitty just wants to make friends but doesn't really know how to, since he doesn't know how to speak like the others do

[] he was mostly picked on the most during activities and 'outdoor' time.
[] mostly because he was tall, he couldn't speak properly, he didn't have much friends other than you, and the other experiments called him names he didn't understand.

[] but, since your arsonistic ass is epic
[] you beat the shit out of those little hellholes like a boss
[] but you didn't get to eat for a day. it was only a day because one of the nice doctors didn't want you to suffer that long and the higher-ups only allowed a day of no food for you.

[] the nice doctor was named sharron!
[] she plants flowers in the nature exhibit, and has a cactus named poof.

[] she's really nice, and treats all experiments like her own children
[] but of course, sometimes she has to put them in time out because they did bad shit but she's soft asf.

[] anyways, during your no-food day she gave you two pizza slices from the cafeteria. she also got you water since that's yummy.
[] sharron is epic. respect her please.

[] you and whitty normally like to look at the little rats roaming around the facility.
[] they normally appeared in corners that were dark and were covered in moss or spider webs.
[] you named one remy, but he got killed from the janitor.
[] whitty had to comfort you, trying not to cry in progress, of you crying and mourning over remy's death.

[] whitty tapped your shoulder, seeming nervous about something. you turned around and looked at him, "hey whitty, what's up?"
[] "s..scared." he said, then pointing at a kid who had pigtails in her hair and wore a white dress with blue polka-dots.
[] you then turned out whitty was scared of her because she liked spiders. you also learned her name was amy.

[] there was a sewing room in the facility that sharron showed you and you and whitty tried making handkerchiefs
[] but you ended up with a bl33ding thumb and whitty crying from your bl33ding thumb.
[] so you had to be taken to the infirmary to get some bandages

[] you and whitty got invited to a file hang out. they were called file hang outs because the experiments and failed experiments would always be in a cell in certain categories, and they called it files.
[] you and whitty's file hang out was f103, so you guys got to settle in the cafeteria.

[] most of f103 was failed experiments, so there was mainly only 3 or 4 successful experiments in there. 
[] file hang outs only happens one every three weeks, if the experiments and failed experiments behaved well enough, so it was basically kind of like a break and a chance to hang out with everyone for a day.

[] f103 mostly sang songs out loud in the huge cafeteria, stole snacks from behind the counter and mainly just messing around. whitty gained like 2 or 3 friends from there!
[] whitty always got sad when f103 had to depart since it was bed time, but at least he had you there.

[] and here's something to end it off.

[] bye bye doesn't always mean i won't see you again. hint hint :)