|| HC - Siblings. ||

|| Since i haven't uploaded in a while, have this head cannon of if you and whitty were siblings. and no, this isn't incest, this is just like a different au/something else if you and whitty were siblings. ||
|| Art above was created by sock.clip on instagram, go check them out! ||

|| edited on august 30 to say this: for any new readers please no more inc3st / alabama jokes. it was funny at first but now its kinda made me annoyed and im slightly uncomfortable by it. thanks!! ||

[] Whitty is probably the type of sibling to tease them for the stupidest things.
[] He is kind hearted most of the time to his sibling, though he has different ways of showing it though.
[] He's protective of you, since you're his little sibling. (He's 20, and idk how old you are.)
[] But, if you're older than him, than it's still the same lmao.
[] When you guys were kids, he probably used to make flower crowns with you, or just picked flowers.

[] Since you and him were from a facility, (bg lore from whitty's creator) you guys didn't really go out as much. 
[] Whenever you and him go outside back then, updyke (one of the creator's ocs, who literally hate whitty) would always bully you too.
[] Though, Updyke did it to mostly you because he saw you as an advantage for him to use on Whitty because Updyke is a bastard.

[] Still now, that Whitty's 20 and you're however old you are, you two still run/attack Updyke.
[] Whitty is okay with being called his actual name, AKA Whitmore, he's just more used to the name Whitty since he adopted it when he first learned how to speak english.
[] But, he's okay if you call him his actual name time to time.

[] You two probably aren't siblings, like blood related, but he casually adopted you/you adopted him as your sibling anyway.
[] If it's your birthday you bet he's gonna be there for it. Sure, birthday parties are weird but like, might as well spend it with your bro.
[] If you guys ever got in a fight, Whitty would probably be the one to apologize first.
[] He can't stay mad at you for too long, he gets a lotta guilt from that.