|| OS - STOP PUSHInG SJSNS ||

|| found this prompt on tumblr and i wanted to use it. ||
|| context: basically just a fun game of hide n seek until you and whitty find yourselves in the same hiding place. how will this go? ||

|| by the 'v.o.t.e' it means 'void of the earth'. what v.o.t.e is is basically my little space where i imagine characters going where they spend theie free time doing something other than their programming. also no, i didnt think that v.o.t.e meant 'vote' at the time-

anyway, yeah. your character is basically a kidcore themed rockstar that enjoys to sing. you can design how you want to look like! i kind of imagine that the v.o.t.e is kind of like what b.f.b is, so kinda imagine that. ||

you were sitting down, tugging at your baggy f/c turtleneck shirt.. thing. i forgot what theyre called. it was just a normal sunny day in the V
O.T.E, you were just minding your own business and were just doing fine.

that was until a certain two people came rushing over. "beep!" said a high pitched voice. you turned over and saw 'boyfriend'.

you mostly called them blueberry. and next to them was their girlfriend, 'girlfriend'. you nicknamed her cherry. you shared a small smile at the boy, "what's up, blue?" "beep beep, skboop bep!" they said.

blueberry was like your little siblingfrom another creator. you patted thrir head, "i have no idea what your saying."

"they said they wanted to come and invite you over to play some hide and seek with us." cherry translated, patting her short significant other. you nodded, "i mean, i have nothing else to do here, so sure." you got up, instantly being dragged by blueberry while cherry ran to catch up.

"how are you running in high heels, cherry?" you turn to her in amazement. cherry just smiled, "coding." "beep boop!" blueberry said.

you smiled and turned to cherry, "what did they say?" cherry's cheeks were flushed, "they said they have an amazing girlfriend.."

you audibly 'aw'd at the cute compliment blueberry gave. you then noticed from your far away inspection, there were a few people gathered there too.

you three finally made it, and you could finally see who the other people were.

there was carrot boy, or otherwise known as pico. you also saw the basketball playing tv boy, hex. carol was also there, she was hanging near..

whitty.

of course he was here. blueberry was friends with carol, and when blueberry supposedly invited carol over of course carol dragged over whitty.

"beep brap bop." blueberry comforted you, knowing your hatred for the bomb. you smiled down at them. you had to look down since you were very tall, you and whitty being the same height.

you patted their neon blue hair, causing a little beep to come out of them in joy. "don't worry about me." you smiled, but it left as your glance was set back at whitty.

whitty caught your glance and stared back. you glared at him and he quickly looked away. you never knew why you hated him.

you knew he had an outburst at your little 'sibling', but it was mostly blueberry's fault and they already made up, so why did you still have a strong hatred for the bomb?

was it how he looked? noo, even you could say he looked nice. maybe how he talked? how you two always glanced at each other?

ugh, it made you pissed off. you rolled your eyes, until your attention was brought back to cherry. cherry said, "alright everyone, let's get ready to hide!"

pico wanted to be seeker, so blueberry let him. we all ran in different directions, you looking for a dark place to hide in.

you found a dark place in the forest, hiding under a couple of branches and bushes. your sweater caught a couple of leaves and splinters but thats alright.

you heard some voices nearby but far. you tried to breathe as quiet as possible, until you felt the branch next to you move and the leaves rustling.

the lighting in the forest was terrible, its called the dark forest for a reason. you could see a dark green and blue hoodie and-

wait a god damn minute.

"whitty?" you whispered yelled, causing his orange dimmed eyes to look at you. "uh, hey-" you shushed him, "dont be so loud, pico could find us."

"could you not-" whitty said, smacking your hand away from his face. you slapped his hand away from your hand and he did the same thing.

"you're so rude-" you whispered yelled at him until you both heard walking.

you both shut up, you hiding behind whitty because he blended in more with the colors of the cramped sticky bush.

you looked out a crack and saw pico wandering around with cherry. cherry seemed like she was caught first since we all know she's to tall to be hiding under a see saw.

you didnt mind hiding behind whitty since you were pretty much safe, but whitty on the other hand was pretty much heating up.

his face was red as an actual tomato. the position you two were in were kind of awkward. you were behind whitty, your hands on his shoulders and legs next to his. he literally couldnt place his hands down because your legs were in the way and because all around you two were branches that could be snapped at any moment.

"a-are they gone yet?" whitty whispered, mentally cursing for stuttering. you  nodded, "yeah, but still be quiet. they already caught carol and blueberry."

whitty nodded. this was when you finally noticed your guys' position, and blushed slightly. you softly but quickly & quietly switched back to sitting back next to him and turned away.

you then felt somewhat guilty? you hadnt noticed how you were in his bubble and how he couldve possibly been uncomfortable.

"sorry." you whispered, touching a branch to try and ease yourself of the anxiety. "for what?" he asked. you sighed, "for disturbing you.. and hating you."

"..hating me?" he asked, looking at you. you nodded, "i never knew why i hated you, i just did. and i just wanted to uh, apologize. even though its kinda awkward right now."

silence filled the atmosphere. you could feel him staring at you. he sighed, placing his hand down. i dont think he noticed he placed his hand over yours on 'accident'.

"it's fine. i dont really blame you either, i didnt like you that much either, since you always gave me a dirty eye and making me feel awkward. so, im sorry too." he explained, him turning away from you.

the awkwardness thickened, making you cringe. you then felt him lay his head down on your shoulder.

welp, youre gonna be stuck there for a while.

-- i kinda wanted a platonic oneshot where its kinda just apologizing and just getting to know someone better.