|| OS - It was all your/my fault. ||

|| Nobody requested this but, villain!y/n x hero!whitty au here we goooo awooga ||
|| Context: lol emotional stuff go brbrbrbrrr. i promise ill make a fluffy one soon, i swear lmao- ||

That was the last straw. 

He pushed you so many times, he treated you like nothing. You wanted recognition, something at least. But nothing. It was like he was so blinded, and stupid. It made your heart ache, in both sadness and anger.

You were treated as just a 'sidekick'. That was it, he didn't treat you like a friend, or someone he cherished. No, it was only you being heroes. 'Heroes', yeah right. As if he thought he was anything like one.

People looked up to his team, and you knew that. People just thought of you as a secondary character in a video game when the main character dies on a level. You were so tired of it. 

You looked in the mirror, looking at your eye. You and Whitty had gotten into a fight many years ago, him blowing up and parts of the place broke, tiny shards flying straight into your eye, or cutting it.

You would never forget that day, where he lashed out on you. Keith and Pico tried holding you and Whitty back, but it was no use. You two didn't talk ever again. You had ran away, tired of his crap and how he treated you like nothing.

It's funny, you actually liked him. Before all of that happened, where it was just peace and harmony for the team, you and Whitty somewhat got along, and he pulled on your heart strings. He made you feel 'special' and 'recognized'. Unlike now, where he was supposedly going to just battle you.

Yeah, let's just say you're the reason of the world going to end. Of course, him and the team wouldn't let that happen. Though, you fully wanted to get revenge on the world. The world is a disgusting, and dangerous place.

The world was filled with monsters, disguised as just normal human beings. You know that by now, don't you? You remember a bunch of idiots brutally murdering your pet, making you traumatized. Your parents? They acted like you were nothing.

You mentioned this to Whitty too. You always said you wanted revenge on this cruel planet, and how you were going to prove them all wrong how you weren't just a puny little [y/s]. [your species. i know some of you have a persona that isn't a human so there ya go.]

You awaited for Whitty's team, watching out the window of your castle. Remember the thing where I mentioned you were the cause of the end of the world? You basically summoned a huge demon, and asked of them to destroy this world.

Your payback? The demon gets to eat the civilians. You also gathered a couple of people who either didn't like the heroes, or just wanted revenge on something too. So, basically you had a little army.

You heard footsteps and chuckled, "Ah, welcome, Whitty." You looked at him.

His team was Keith, Pico and Lilith. Though, his team wasn't there. You knew Whitty, you knew he would tell his team that this was his fight and that he'd do it alone. How determined and naive. 

"Y/N, why are you doing this?!" Whitty asked, taking out his sword and pointing it at you. You scoffed, "Me? Why am I doing this?" You began maniacally laughing, putting shock on the Legion's faces. 

You sighed, "Oh, Whitty. You know why. I even mentioned it before! Or, were you not listening to me like you always do? I wanted my revenge on this disgusting planet we call Earth, so here I am having my revenge at last!" You smiled. Whitty frowned, "You'd never do this! I know you, this isn't you, Y/n!"

"You know me? No you don't. I'm just your 'sidekick', some one you pushed around, someone you didn't even care about! Do you know how many times I nearly died because of you? How I sacrificed myself daily just so you could take the credit?!" You shouted back at him, the atmosphere turning dark. This gave you the same memories of that fight you and Whitty had such a long time ago.

You growled angrily, glaring at Whitty as he glared back at you. He scoffed at you, making you laugh. "..you think, you're a hero?" You walked slowly towards him. "And they'll tell you that you are! So stoic and handsome, and you've come so far~."

Whitty's pupils darted at your [E/C] eyes. You looked nice in what you were wearing, he would say but he didn't dare to say so. Not right now.

Anyways, what your wearing. You were wearing a suit that was [F/C], and a little badge that had your villain name right on it. Your bangs covered your [right/left] scarred eye, because eye patches are annoying. 

[For people who don't have bangs/are bald]
 You were wearing a suit that was [F/C], and a little badge that had your villain name right on it. You didn't bother to cover up your [right/left] scarred eye, since the scar looked pretty badass to you, at least. 

You wore some long, [f/c] boots to finish your outfit off. 

Whitty sighed, "And you think, you're a villain. But I know you're not. Because all that angst and anger is-"

"A dying, broken heart!" you said.
"A beating, whole heart." he said.

You growled at him, "You don't know anything of me! You treated me like nothing!" You pushed him back, making him hit a wall. You pinned him there, your anger rising up. He blinked, his expression turning into a guilty one.

"Y/n, you know I didn't mean too! I just lashed out and I-" He tried explaining, but you cut him off, "Don't waste time with your pathetic little excuses, Whitty! You never even came to save my world, what about me!?"

He sighed, putting his hand on your arm. You blinked at him, as he continued, "I recognize that you're upset, and I know I did you wrong,"

Your expression slightly softened, you remembered when it was simple. When you and him were just people that wanted to be something that they didn't know they already were. Though, the softness left as soon as it came. Your face became a scowl, "Oh, you know nothing of me."

Whitty continued, slowly pushing your arm down so that he cant get off the wall, "But trust me, please believe that this won't stop the hurt for long." You pushed him to the ground, stepping on his stomach.

You pointed at yourself, not knowing you were crying, "See this? All of this, was your fault!" You then pointed at the bomb, his expression was a sad one.

"I know it's my fault. I didn't treat you correctly. But please, this won't solve anything!" Whitty said, trying to stop you from literally destroying the world much longer. The more your anger rose, the more tears that fell. "This will solve everything for me! I'm tired of being nothing!" You exclaimed.

You got off Whitty and grabbed his sword. Whitty looked at you, and exclaimed, "Y/n, what are you doing.."

You softly laughed, your pupils becoming constricted, "I'm doing what I've always wanted to do, Whitty." You slowly walked towards him, making Whitty crawl to the back of the room.

Whitty reached a dead end, causing him to panic, "Y/n no! This won't solve anything!" You reached down to his level, kissing him to make him shut  up.

You then smiled evilly, quickly pushing the sword into him, "Sayonara, Whitty." Whitty then looked at you as he slowly lost his life. His beautiful orange and white eyes turning into a darker color, meaning that he was now dead.

You pulled the sword out of him, looking at it. It dripped of a dark and red color. You smiled.

"It's all my fault."