|| OS - Don't scare me like that. ||

|| Okay, so even though I told myself that I wasn't going to over work myself like I did last time, and sleep at 4 AM, here I am, writing at 2 am. Anyways, here's part 2 of the last oneshot. EDIT: it is now 7 AM, i fell asleep while writing this. ||

|| EDIT 2: it is now 10 pm, and i finally finisued writing this. ||

|| WARNING: This is the part where Whitty finds LD. This chapter contains of flesh-eating, blood/gore, and fighting. ||

Whitty was in deep thought. He literally had no ideas, seeing how he was panicking and just hoping Y/N was alright. He tried calming himself down, breathing in and out. 

"Okay, okay. A place so dark but so bright, full of creeps at night, but gone at light." Whitty read his phone, trying to think of a single place that would be the most obvious place to check. An alleyway? A haunted house?

"Ugh, I can't lose them to some jerk on the street, god damnit! Think!" Whitty angrily told himself, that was when he heard someone walk into the room. It was Keith. 'Should I ask him?' Whitty thought. His blue haired friend greeted him, "Hey Whitty, what's up."

"Say, could you help me solve a riddle?" Whitty said, looking off to the side so he wouldn't meet the shorter one's gaze. Keith questioned this, "You don't normally play riddle games, but sure."

"Alright," Whitty said, slightly eager to get to the answer. He cleared his throat out, "A place so dark but so bright, full of creeps at night, but gone at light. What is this place?" Keith answered quickly, smiling, "Oh, that's the Haunted House! Those kids and I battled there last time, haha, that was fun."

Whitty faked a smile, "Oh, thanks Keith. I'll catch you later, alright?" "Alright, stay safe." Keith said, as he waved Whitty good bye. After Whitty closed the stage's back door, he quickly ran outside to head to the haunted house.

He looked at the sun. 'It isn't sunset yet, I still have time!' He thought, rushing to get to the haunted house. He was holding onto a red thread, hoping just maybe, Y/N isn't dead. He couldn't live with himself if he couldn't save you in time.

Of course, he gave out blunt hints that he had a liking to you, but as I mentioned previous chapter, you liked acting oblivious towards him so he didn't think you knew. His orange-yellowish shoes made fast scrunches on the floor as he was basically going so fast.

He could see the haunted house near by, making his pace go faster. He ran up the hill, slowing down when he approached it. 'Of course I'd have to find a different entrance.' He thought, the front doors built up shut, as it wasn't anywhere near 'Halloween' yet. The tall bomb searched around the area, finding a conveniently opened up window. Though, it was like, 2 stories up so he had to climb.

He careful got on the first window, jumping up to the next one but slipping. He caught his grip with his other hand, 'Jeez, for a steady and built-up haunted house the window's are very uneasy'. He swung onto the opened window, climbing straight inside once he landed on the window's weird little counter thing. [Look, I don't know what to call them, all I know is that people in movies put their flowers on there.]

He looked around. Even though the sun was out, it was pretty dark in here. You could barely see stuff, unless you looked somewhere else and could somehow see from that angle. He cautiously walked around the dark hall ways.

He could hear a faint hum somewhere. He continued walking, but did so quietly to not disturb the beast here. He walked down the flight of stairs, hoping he doesn't trip and fall.

He then hurried down the next flight of stairs, the humming slowly becoming louder. He hoped that maybe that was them, and he could finally get them out of here. He reached what seemed to be the last staircase, and headed towards the humming.