|| HC - Flustered Mess. ||

|| Okay, okay. Since most of you are tired of a short y/n, here's some more tall y/n you lovlies. Also, featuring a flustered Whitty, haha. ||
|| Flustered!Whitty x Flirty!Tall!Y/N HCs. ||

[] So, y'all know how Whitty is kinda more 'dominant' in a way? And no, I don't mean by that seggsy seggsy bed time dominant, i mean like he's kinda intimidating.
[] Well, if you do certain things in public, like let's say pin him against the wall he'll literally become as red as a tomato.

[] This guy is really bad with relationships, and doesn't know much about love, so he gets kinda shy when you hold his hand in public too.
[] God, he's so adorable omggg-

[] Imagine this, so you're trying to secretly kiss Whitty's cheek to try and surprise him, but Whitty can somehow feel your presence so when you're already about near his cheek, he turns his head and he accidently connects his lips with yours. How cute, aaww-
[] Also, run fast, because he's gonna explode right after that.

[] "Just fight me already." He said, getting pissed off since you won't leave him alone in the alleyway. (This was when you guys were just 'friends with benefits'.)
[] "I'm casually starting to think you just like me pinning you against walls, sweetheart~" You said leaning on the wall as you watch his face get red.

[] "Hey can I hold your hand? I'm uh.. cold." Whitty said, while he tried to find an excuse to hold your hand.
[] You smirked, "Whitty, you're a robot. I don't think robot's can get cold. But sure my love."
[] You kissed his hand and his face got red again, so he decided to face the other direction to try and calm himself but you holding his hand did nothing.

[] "I like the way your hand fits into mine.." Whitty muttered, as he stared down at your hand intertwined with his.
[] "What was that, sweetheart?" You said, turning to him and acting oblivious. Whitty's face got red, waving his other hand around to try and excuse himself,
[] "Uh, it's nothing! Haha.." You nodded, knowing full well what he had said.

[] Whitty pouted at you. He smiled, "Make me." You turned your head to his direction.
[] "Oh really?" You said, smirking as you closed in on him and pinning him against the wall.
[] Whitty's eyes looked somewhere else, trying to avoid your eyes. He stuttered, trying to find a sentence.
[] You chuckle, cupping his cheek to make him look at you. You then say, "Are you sure?~" You can then think what went on from there, i guess lol.

[] "I have something to get off my chest, Y/N.." Whitty said, trying to think of how he should confess to you.
[] You blinked at him, "..is it your shirt?"

[] if you give this guy head pats, he'll literally become a mess.
[] please pick him up, he may act like he doesn't like it, but he really enjoys and loves it so much.
[] if you use cheesy pick up lines on him, he tries to hide his smile, pushing your face away from him and covering his mouth at the same time.

[] "Did it hurt?" You say, looking at Whitty.
[] Whitty rolled his eyes, "Let me guess, when I fell from heaven?"
[] You shook your head, smiling, "No.."
[] You then placed your hand under his 'chin' (does he have a chin?? let's pretend he does.) and whispered to him, "Did it hurt when you fell for me?"
[] After you let him go, his face is literally in shock, is red as a cartoon heart and is busy processing what the hell just happened.

[] Whitty's awkward but touch-starved self gives the vibes of, 'i dont know how to flirt so i'm just gonna stare at you until you decide to marry me,,,'
[] If you ever lay your head on Whitty's lap, whether it be just to fluster him, fall asleep on him or just rest on him, you know for a fact he's trying so hard not to blow up and ruin your sleep.

[] "What do I get if I win?" You ask him, you two placed a bet on who can get the plushie in the arcade game first.
[] Whitty shrugged, "I dont know. A kiss?"
[] You blinked, "How will I be able to reach you? Crouch down?"
[] "Bitch, I will climb you."

[] You look at Whitty. "Is that one of my shirts..?" You point at the shirt, since he decided to not have his hoodie on for some reason.
[] "..no." Whitty responded, with your shirt which is basically above his 'knees'.