|| OS - I dreamt of you that night. ||

|| Not requested. This is kind of fluff, i guess? Anyway, I really liked this idea for a soulmate AU, so why not write it with Whitty? ||
|| Context: SOULMATE AU; You can only see/hear your soulmate in your dreams. Your soulmate can either be a shadowed figure, or just a voice. If you ever learn your soulmate's name, or they learn yours before you two meet in person, one of you will die. ||

You were falling.

There was no wind, but you felt cold anyway. The dark abyss made you feel like you had died. But, you knew where you were. You had stopped falling, but you didn't feel pain. You got up, walking away from your land point.

Your footsteps made echoes, even though you were barefoot. (I feel like I'm the only one who likes wearing socks to bed.) You put your hands in your jacket's pockets. The dark abyss's sky started to start twinkling. It was like there were stars in the black. 

You then spotted your little spot. The little spot consists of a patch of grass, a black rose on it. The stem of the rose was a beige color. The petals were orange, the vines on it being white. You sat down on it, softly touching the rose.

You placed your hand on the beautiful soft grass, shouting out, "Are you there?!" You awaited your response, softly picking at the grass beneath you. "Yes, I'm he"re, no need to shout." The voice responded. You smiled.

The person you were talking to was your supposed soulmate. You had met him on 7th birthday, which made you really confused as your dreams weren't like this. You two started as friends, and you slowly started to have some affection for him. You knew he was apparently on the run from some kind of agency that hunts down his 'kind', whatever his kind is. Though, you now know he's been sleeping some more, just to talk to you.

It made you feel special, knowing that he was getting more sleep just to talk to you, and because his mental stability is wack as hell.

You started the conversation, "So, where are you staying at now?" "I'm currently just waiting at an alleyway. It's an okay hiding spot, I guess. Some kid wanted to have a rap battle though, so I had to move to a different alley after we did so." He answered, his voice allured you. 

His voice was raspy, but was soft. It was somewhat deep, but it could also have it's moments where he would accidently sound like a 13 year old boy experiencing puberty. You nodded at his response.

"You're okay though, right? You haven't gotten caught?" You said, your legs hanging over the ledge. Oh, kind of forgot your patch of grass was next to a cliff. Though, you did fall down once, it just brought you back to your spawn point.

He sighed, "Yeah, I'm fine." "You don't sound like it, but I won't push you further. So, you like any new music?" You say, trying to make him comfortable and for the sake of the conversation's life. He chuckled, "I kind of like LD? I don't know, haha." You laughed, you found LD's album kind of weird, but it was alright.

"I really like the album called 'Mommy Must Murder', or just MMM for short." You responded, smiling. Your cheeks hurt for smiling this long. "ooh, that album is actually pretty good though." He responded. You feel like you could see him smiling, even if you had never seen this man before.

"Hm, favorite hobby?" Whitty said, and you started to think. You blinked, "Well, I'm picking up [f/h]! It's kinda fun once you get used to it." [F/B = favorite hobby] "Oh, that sounds cool. I'm actually trying to get good with music. I don't really think my singing is that good." He responded, and you frowned at that.

You assured him, "Hey, even if we've only met in this black abyss, I think your singing would be pretty nice if we ever meet for real." "Heh, thanks." He said, your frown turning upside down.

You responded, "No problem."

You two talked for what seemed like hours, before your body started to fly up slowly. "Oh, apparently I'm waking up. Heh, I'll see you later!" "See you later." He responded, as your body slowly lifted upwards.

You awoke with the sun's warm touch shining upon your face. You got up, still drowsy from your early appearance. "Man, why can I never remember my dreams? I bet they were good. Oh well." You spoke to yourself, getting up from your bed and getting ready for a new day.

You took off your pajamas, and entered the shower. You rinsed yourself and grabbed your towel and brushed your teeth. You then wiped your body and grabbed a pretty basic outfit and walked out of your room.

You then what smelled like bacon. Your thin lined mouth lifted into a smile, as you walked into the kitchen. You saw your room-mate, [F/N] [F/N = Friend's name]. You saw them flipping some eggs and putting it on a plate before they finally notice your appearance.

"Morning, shit head." [F/N] said, smiling at you. You rolled your eyes, your smile never leaving, "Good morning, asshat." You sat at the table, while they gave you your plate and utensils. You ate your eggs and bacon while your friend grabs their plate and sets it on their side of the table.

They handed you some chocolate milk while they poured themself some orange juice. You thanked them, and they simply nodded. "So, did you finally remember your soulmate dream, n/n?"

You sigh sadly, "Unfortunately, no. I wish I could, but my mind just goes blank whenever I try to think of it. Kinda sucks, not gonna lie." They nod, placing their bacon into their mouth.

"I talked to mine in my dream, they were so funny!" They smile, seeming to remember about their dream. You pout, "no fair." They laugh, "Hurry up and finish your food, loser. By the way, could you go get some groceries at the store?"

"Do I have toooo?" You say, dragging the 'o's in your sentence. They roll their eyes at you, "Yeah, since I'm going to get ready and visit my mom. She wants me to visit her for a bit, and just catch up on what's been happening recently."

You sigh, "Fiine, but only because you made me some eggs and bacon." You pout once more, making [F/N] smile, "Thanks, I'll pay you back with more bacon tomorrow. Go get dressed, since the store literally opens during 7 AM and closes at 12 PM, you idiot."

You roll your eyes and look over at the clock, it was currently 10 AM. You finished your breakfast and chocolate milk and headed towards your room. You put on some longer pants and just grabbed a jacket. 

You then grabbed your bag and headed out of your room, again, and headed to the door that leaded to the outside world. You shout, "[F/N], I'm going!" "Okay, stay safe!" You walked outside the door, and walked alongside the road.

You plugged in your earphones, deciding to listen to your favorite album, MMM. You hummed the tune, as it brought you joy to just simply listen to it. You skipped along the road, cars passing by you making the wind glide along your skin.

After a few minutes, you found yourself in the slightly busy town. The cars made lots of noise, and the sound of people talking and walking were now the noise to your ears. You walked into the store, grabbing a basket and looking at the text [F/N] sent you in the middle of your walk to the store.

You grabbed your things, and payed for your things. You walked out, and started to head back home slowly. You looked down at your phone, since you were going to get bored while walking home by simply just walking. You weren't looking where you were going, and bumped into someone.

You fell to the ground, the plastic bag full on your stuff gliding away from you. You blinked, your vision slightly blurry. "Oh shit, hey you okay?" You hear a raspy, but soft voice say.

You look up at the voice. He had a bomb for a head, and he seemed pretty cautious. His eyes were orange, his pupils were plain white. He wore a dark greenish-blue jacket, and wore some long, baggy beige pants. His shoes consists of the colors of orange and white.

He held out his hand to you, and you grabbed it. He grabbed your things and handed it to you. He had to look up at you, since you were very much taller than him. He blushed out of embarrassment, "Heh, uh, sorry about that."

His voice sounded so familiar to you, but you just couldn't put your hand on it. You smiled down at him, "It's no problem. I'm Y/N, and your name is?" He seemed hesitant to tell you his name, but his expression softened, "..Whitty."

You then felt a huge wave of wind pass by you two, and time seemed to slow down. Your eyes slowly widen, and you face became hot.

You met your soulmate.