2

⸺⚘⸺

I'M JUST GONNA GO MURDER MOM I'LL BE RIGHT BACK

⸺⚘⸺

present !

MARIA STARTED WANDERING AROUND THE HOUSE just remembering all the great and bad times she had. She came across Sir Reginald Hargreeves' study and saw her old friend Klaus and Allison. She came into the study to hear Klaus asking for her autograph like a happy fan.

"Hey, I was hoping to see you actually because I wanted to get your autograph. Add it to my collection!" He put his hands under his chin, begging like a little puppy. She walked in further and Klaus's eyes went huge. "Oh, my little Flower! You're back! How was prison? Fun, isn't it?"

Flower had always been a nickname Klaus had for her because when they were little, Maria snuck into the mausoleum that Sir Reginald Hargreeves trapped Klaus in at only thirteen years old. She snuck in at night and brought him a little flower to make him feel better. He didn't understand why she brought it, but her being there made him happy and that moment bonded them for life. Maybe not as much as Ben, but they still bonded.

He ran up to her and gave her a huge hug and she returned it. They were always really good friends and they were even put in the same prison. The males and females were separated, but when they went outside they used to always talk, well that was until he got out. "It was not fun, but yeah, Allison bailed me out."

"Oh, isn't that such a lovely gesture!" He smiled at Allison while he clapped his hands together. Maria noticed a rehab bracelet and apparently Allison noticed it too. "Just out of rehab?"

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no. I'm done with that." He sighed because he knew that he was lying to himself and Maria knew it too. "I just came down here to prove to myself that the old man was really gone. And he is! He's dead. Yay!"

He sat down in Sir Reginald's chair and put his feet up on the table. "You know how I know? Because if he were alive, not one of us would be allowed to set foot in this room. He was always in here, our whole childhood, plotting his next torment, right?"

He laughed a little at that, knowing how badly his torments effected all of them. He quickly looked at the portrait of Sir Reginald then looked back. "Remember how he used to look at us? That scowl? Thank Christ he's not our real father so we couldn't inherit those cold dead eyes! Ahhhh!"

He pulled open his eyes and let out a little scary scream. Maria and Allison laughed with him knowing that he was actually right. Luther suddenly came in to see Klaus sitting in his father's chair.

"Get out of his chair." Allison, Maria and Klaus all looked at him a little surprised since he got very big. He looked like he could lift a city bus without even flinching.

Maria always got along with Luther, but a part of her was always a little scared of him. She was as light as a feather, so she could easily be snapped in half by Luther. She knew he would never hurt her, but the fact that he got so big and he looked like he could take on Superman had her a little scared. Klaus interrupted her thoughts.

"Oh wow, Luther! Wow, you really uh...really filled out over the years, huh?" Klaus flexed his arms and Luther sent him a bored expression. "Klaus.."

"Save the lecture. I was already leaving. You guys can talk amongst yourselves." Klaus chuckled a little bit knowing full well that if he didn't leave, he would get an hour long lecture on how he should respect their father even though he didn't deserve it, nor was he here. Maria knew that the lecture wasn't the only reason he wanted to leave. She knew he had stolen something, she didn't know what, but she could tell by one: the way he was walking and two: the fact that it's Klaus. Luther knew it too. Klaus was about to walk past Luther when he put out his hand to stop him.