thirty five.

Why Is It Always An Anal Probe

present !

Caleb and Maria had to sold their car so they could buy motorcycles. They both spray painted skulls and flames on them because they thought they looked more badass that way. They drove all the way to the address that Five gave them. Caleb was a bit on edge about it, but he was willing to go to help Maria. She was very nervous since she had been in Dallas for so long and she didn't even know that they existed. They parked their bikes in the same alleyway that Maria had fallen into. They went into the building through the back door and noticed that the door was slightly open. They walked in and heard some voices. One was Five's and another one was a man they didn't know. "You ever heard of uh, Area 51? Roswell?"

"Hot damn! Whoo! I always knew we weren't the only ones! See, Eleanor thought my head wasn't screwed on tight, but-but it's all true, yeah?" Maria and Caleb were standing at the door. Caleb was closing the door and Maria spoke up. "Who's Eleanor?"

The man jumped and let out a little scream like a girl. Caleb turned back and laughed a bit. "Dude, you sound like a seven year old girl."

The man looked at them a little scared and he stuttered a lot. "Wh-who a-a-a-re you guy-guys?"

"This is my friend Maria and her friend Caleb, personally, don't like him that much." Caleb through is hands up in disbelief. The man was looking back and forth between Five and Caleb and Maria.

"Just ignore them and please." He gestured his hands to tell him to continue. "Continue."

Maria and Caleb sat down on his couch. Maria sat down with her legs crossed on the back of the couch and Caleb leaned back and rested his head on her legs.

"Uh okay...Could you tell me...why is it always an anal probe?" The man took a big step forward and Five got a little defensive. "Any closer and I'll melt your brain."

The man backed up in a bit of fear, Maria and Caleb were in the middle of playing chopsticks. "He needs a little space. Yes. I'll be over here."

He walked over to a desk with a load of pictures and evidence that aliens are real. Five saw his cameras in the window and remembered he saw a bunch of cameras on the roof. "All those contraptions on the roof, you built those, right?"

"Oh, yeah, yeah, sure did. Yeah, I've been tracking anomalies in-in the atmosphere. Just waiting."

"Waiting for what?"

"For you. For all of you." Maria and Caleb were now intrigued. They both thought her was a little crazy, but Maria now realized that they were parked in the same alleyway she fell into. She figured that he probably saw her fall out of the sky. "It all started April 4th 1959. The year Yellowstone Kelly was released. I was in the middle of a sale when there was a giant flash of blue outside. I excused myself and went up to my window just over there."

He pointed to the window that was behind Maria and Caleb. "I didn't get a chance to take photo, but a girl with some sort of blind fold on just-just appeared out of nowhere. She actually looked a lot like you."

He pointed at Maria and Caleb looked up at her with a confused look. "That was me, alien freak."

"I'm sorry, you magically appeared in an alleyway?"

"Maybe." Caleb turned back with a shocked face. "For the past three and a half years, I've witnessed five energy surges in that alleyway out back. Same thing every time. A bright blue light, then something appears."

"Did you get a good look at any of them?"

"Yeah, the first one, or-well not her, but the one after. The ones I actually saw. Then there was the big sensitive one."