21

⸺⚘⸺

Our Little Psycho

⸺⚘⸺

present !

⸺EVERYONE GOT BACK FROM THE LITTLE fight with the ice cream truck. Everyone was in the living room except for Maria and Klaus. Klaus was in the bathroom flushing his drugs down the toilet, Maria was leaning against the door way to make sure he wouldn't try to escape. He told her he wanted to get sober so he could see Dave. He kept trying to wiggle out of it, but Maria wouldn't let him. She was just glad that he had the idea of wanting to get sober.

He had tried to walk out of the bathroom, but Maria wouldn't let him. She knew how important this was to him, and she wasn't going to let him give up this opportunity. "Come on, Klaus, you only have one more bag left. Just get rid of them."

"It's hard, okay."

"I know, I know, but you want to see Dave, right?"

"Y-yeah."

"Well, then you have to do this. I'm gonna be here with you throughout the whole thing, okay?"

"Okay." He dumped the rest of his drugs into the toilet and he looked over at Maria. She knew what his look was asking and she went over and flushed the drugs herself. Klaus hung his head low since this was such a hard thing for him to do. Luther then walked in and saw the two of them. "Oh, good, you guys are up. We need to talk. You, me and the others. So meet me in the living room."

He was about to leave, but neither of them followed. "Like now-ish."

"Yeah, that sounds like a real rager, but my schedule's already chock-full."

"Yeah, no time for that. The world's ending in three days." Maria looked at him as he was about to leave. "I'm sorry, the world's what?"

"You heard me." She looked back at Klaus and he stood up. They walked down to the living room. Klaus was sitting on the floor and Maria was behind him on the couch with her legs crossed. Diego was sitting across from them. Luther and Allison were at the bar and Allison handed everyone a cup of coffee. Luther then got up and stood in front of everyone and told them all about what Five told him. "Three days?"

"That's what Five said." Klaus was fiddling with his coffee lid. "The old bastard did mention the apocalypse, come to think of it. He just left out the part about how soon."

"But can we trust him?" Allison then spoke up. "I don't know if you've noticed, but Five's a little..." She then made a little whistle and fluttered her hand around in a circle indicated he's crazy.

"Our little psycho!" Maria has had coffee before, but she had never tried a latte. She had only had plain black coffee. She was looking inside her cup and smelling it. Her face cringed a little bit at the smell. She never did like the smell of coffee. Diego was looking at her with a little smile on his face. He thought it was adorable how she was so hesitant on drinking something as simple as coffee. "He was pretty convincing. If he wasn't trying to stop an apocalypse, those lunatics wouldn't be chasing him."

"That's why they were after him?"

"Yeah."

"What did Five even see?"

"Uh...Apparently, we all fought together against whoever was responsible. Okay, so here's the plan." Maria drank a little bit of the coffee and she did not like it. "Uh we go through dad's research..."