forty nine.

I Love You

present !

They drove all the way to Sissy's farm with the back of the car still almost dragging along the road. When they finally got there, they hopped out of the car and realized it was snowing. "You think whatever's going on inside is causing the cold front?"

"Well, the correlation is high." Vanya was looking around trying to spot Sissy or Harlan. She finally spotted Sissy and ran over to her, but Sissy pointed a loaded gun at her and everyone else. "Sissy! Sissy!"

"Get back! All of you, just get the hell back!"

"Sissy! Hey, hey, what's wrong." Sissy was breathing heavily due to how nervous she was. Everyone else was watching this lovely reunion from the sidelines. "Carl."

"What did he do to you?"

"He's...He's dead. Harlan tossed him aside like a rag doll, same way you sent those policemen flyin'. What did you do to him?"

"No-"

"What the hell did you do to my son?!" Five was getting a little impatient. "Don't have time for this."

Diego started walking towards the barn, but Sissy stopped him by now pointing the gun at him. "Where you think you're going?"

"To help your son." Diego said that like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Vanya then hopped back into the conversation.

"Look, Sissy, I found my family. These are my brothers, sisters and one family friend." Maria waved, signaling she was the family friend. "Ma'am."

"Were you lyin' to me the whole time?" Vanya shook her head. "Of course not. Look, I didn't know who I was. But I do now. And we are not the monsters that they say we are. We did not kill the president."

"Yeah, I mean, this one almost died trying to save him." She meant Diego. Allison wacked Maria's arm and she grabbed it and mouthed , 'ow'. "We are not terrorists. We're not here to hurt anyone."

"Then...Who are you?"

"The only one who can help Harlan." Sissy was hesitant, but she finally lowered her gun. She showed them to the barn and they found Harlan sitting in a corner, curled up in a ball while a weird looking, magical aura was surrounding him. Vanya kneeled down on the ground and Harlan looked up at her. "Harlan? Harlan, it's Vanya! Look, Harlan, I know you're really scared, but I can help you. I need you to listen to me, okay? Can you do that"

Harlan nodded. Klaus walked away from the situation and looked out the giant doorway of the barn. Vanya continued talking to Harlan, when Maria walked over to Klaus. "Uh guys?"

Diego then went over to join them. "What?"

Diego looked out and saw what they saw. He saw The Handler and Lila standing out in the field. "Ah shit."

"What? Who are they?" Five then made his way over and answered Klaus's question. "One's The Handler, the other's Maria's bestie."

"Lila. That's my ex-bestie." Klaus was still a little confused. "What?"

"You know what? Doesn't matter. They both look angry."

"Yeah. Maria has that effect on people." Diego smirked and Maria noticed. She wacked his arm and he laughed a bit. It left Five and Klaus a little confused. Five decided to step forward. "I'm gonna go find out what they want. You guys stay with Vanya and the kid."

Maria then wanted to come. "I'm coming with you too."

Diego knew he couldn't let her go out there with only Five. He cared about her too much. "I'm going too."