thirty eight.

You Actually Expect Me To Live Without You

a/n: idk why the gif won't work. sorry about that :[

present !

Diego and Five were looking in the address book, looking for Sir Reginald Hargreeves address. Maria was over by Caleb trying to braid his hair. Caleb was getting tired of it, but he really didn't have a choice seeing as how he was tied up. "Let's start simple. His name."

They started going through the columns, looking for the name Hargreeves. "Hargreeves, Hargreeves, Hargreeves. Shit, nothing here."

Maria yelled from the other room, still trying to make braids in Caleb's hair. "Have you tried his dumbass company."

Five and Diego looked at each other and rose an eyebrow. "Wait, was that helpful? I don't know if that was helpful?"

Diego yelled back from the other room."No, no, that was very helpful, thank you."

Maria smiled a bit and tapped Caleb on the shoulder. "I was helpful!"

She smiled a lot and she was really proud. Caleb just nodded showing he was listening, but he was really hating how she was playing with his hair.

"Okay, his company is D.S Umbrella."

"Yeah, I know the name." They kept looking through the address book and Caleb was mumbling something under the cloth in his mouth. "What are you trying to say?"

Maria took the cloth out of his mouth and he looked at her with a frown. "Do you have to play with my hair?"

"I'm not playing with it I'm trying to make you look pretty."

"Pretty? Really? You wanna make me pretty by putting braids in my hair?"

"Well, it would take a lot more, but it's a start." Caleb laughed a bit at her sarcasm. Diego and Five walked into the room they were in and Diego had a mad look on his face as soon as he saw Caleb and Maria laughing.

"Why is the tape off his mouth?" Maria and Caleb stopped laughing and Maria turned to him. "Oh, he just had to say something."

"Well, put the tape back on"

"He was just-"

"Just do it." Maria looked at Five with a confused look and he just shrugged his shoulders, actually confused about why he was lashing out. Caleb had a knife in his hand the entire time. He was cutting the rope that was used to tie his hands together.

"Hey man, do you have a problem with me?" Diego looked at him with his arms crossed. "No, I don't have a problem with you."

"You sure, because whenever me and Maria do as little as talk to each other you give me death stares."

"No, I don't." Caleb had cut the rope and he stood up out of the chair. Maria just stood over by Five and covered her mouth with her fist. "What are you doing, you should probably stop this."

"Nuh uh. Nope. Nadda. Not a chance. This is usually the time where Caleb would get mad and I learned the hard way that when he's mad to just stay out of it." They shifted over to Lila and Elliott a little bit scared of what's about to happen. "You obviously have a problem with me so just say it."

Diego turned around a bit angry. "Listen, we don't have time for this."

"Actually we do. Bee, get over here please." Maria looked around and slowly walked over to them. "What do you think his problem is with me?"

"How the hell am I supposed to know?"

"Just please tell me what the problem is." Diego was a bit mad and he just snapped. "My problem is that you're useless. You don't even need to be here. All you've done since you've been here is waste time and cause Maria pain. You're not good enough to even breathe the same air as her. She is so amazing and she spent four and a half of those years with you. You should feel damn privileged that you're even here right now."