You did WHAT?!

"Chan, you can't do this anymore. It's been almost a week and you're still sulking? Isn't it time for you to make a move?" Jisung groaned, frustrated by Chan's actions. Chan stopped writing and looked up from his homework, "what do you mean?"

"You know what I mean, don't act dumb. You've been avoiding Minho ever since you found out about him and Hyunjin dating. Plus, you two have been friends since you were 13. If not friends, then lovers! Yeah, don't think I don't know about the kiss," the younger smirked when Chan's face turned red when he mentioned 'lovers.'

The older sighs as he stacks his pile of homework by the side, not daring to look at Jisung. "Look, Jisung, he has a boyfriend. As his childhood friend, I shouldn't be interfering in his relationship just because of some stupid feelings." "But you still like him don't you?" Jisung asked. Chan paused what he was doing.

'Do I like him?'

He looked down at his bracelet and then at Jisung was just laying down on Chan's bed, staring at him. Minho does make his heart flutter but...he doesn't know anymore. But even if he is still in love with him, he's too late. He can't do anything about it; he wouldn't want to ruin his years of friendship with Minho anyways.

Chan shook his head, "I don't know anymore. I feel like I still like him but Hyunjin won him first. All I care about is that they're both happy with each other."

Jisung blinks three times before speaking, "That's not true. Since you've been too busy avoiding Minho, you clearly don't know what's been going on lately." Chan swore he never turned his head so fast before, causing a small pop on his neck. "What do you mean? What happened between them? Are they okay?" the blonde male asked quickly, making the younger flinched at Chan's sudden burst of questions. He gestured to Chan to calm down first and when he did, he started speaking.

"It's clear that Minho is not in love with Hyunjin, he only accepted his confession because he didn't want to lose his friendship with Hyunjin. Don't kill me for this but I may or may not have a plan that involves Felix and Kevin- I know it's stupid, but it's actually working!" Chan raised a brow, motioning Jisung to continue. "Okay, my plan is for Kevin to pretend he's dating Felix- and before you start yelling at me, yes, they agreed to it even though it took a lot of convincing with Lix."

"First of all, why the hell are you making Kevin and Felix date each other?! Why did they even agree to this?!" Chan groaned.

"Well, the main goal is for Hyunjin to realize that he actually likes Felix and so far, he's been showing his jealousy. Plus, if Minho and Hyunjin break up, Hyunjin would go to Felix and Minho would be in your arms. Smart, right?" Jisung finishes off proudly but starts to nervously chuckle as he watches Chan's black expression turn into a hard glare.

"Do you realize that you're playing with, not only Hyunjin's and Minho's relationship but also Felix's and Kevin's feelings?! And how do you even know that Minho doesn't like Hyunjin?!" Chan screamed. Jisung smirked and wiggles his eyebrows at the end, "he told me himself! He even said that he actually loves somebody else."

Chan groans and stands up, "I need sleep...if you want to stay over you can sleep on my bed and I'll sleep on the couch."

"Nah I'll go home. See you tomorrow at school!" Jisung's shouts as he grabs his stuff and walks out the door.

Chan sighed for the 100th time that day and decided to call it a night.