Felix

Chan and Minho were currently sitting on the floor in Chan's bedroom while playing video games. Minho's mother completely trusted Chan's mom with Minho as she treats the younger as her own child. So technically, Minho is always welcomed to come to the house whenever he can. He's been coming to Chan's house for the past month, of course though, they didn't forget about their private field and feeding Dori.

"Aw, damn it, Minnie. You're too good at this," Chan whined as K.O popped on the screen. Minho just laughed and jokingly took out his tongue at him. Chan grabbed a nearby pillow and threw it to Minho. "Yah!" the younger screamed as he grabs another pillow and hits the other with it. Both boys were too occupied with the pillow fight, not noticing the knocking from the front door.

A minute later, Chan's mom came into the room to see a mess in the room. "Chan, clean up this mess and Minho, sweetie, your mom came to pick you up. She has a surprise for you," she winked at the child and left the room.

"Ooh, I wonder what it is. Could it be a cat?" Minho wondered. Chan giggles, "you're too obsessed with cats." "Well obviously, cats are cute." "Sureeee, anyways see you tomorrow at our usual spot?" Minho nodded and hugged the older before leaving.

Minho

"Hey mom, where are we going?" Minho asked as they walked through the city. "Just wait dear, we're almost there. Mama is waiting for us there," his mom told him with a hint of excitement. Minho was in confusion. (America, explain)

They soon arrived at their destination. Minho saw the words "Little Doves Center" on top of the building. This, of course, caused Minho to panic. "OH MY GOD, YOU'RE GONNA DISOWN ME?! How could you mom? I thought y-you l-loved me," the boy started wailing. His mother just laughed and said "Oh baby, why would you think I'd disown you? You're my son and I do love you. I love you very much."

Minho stopped crying and hugged his mother tightly, "promise you wouldn't leave me?" "I promise," his mother smiled. "Now let's go inside. I'm sure they're waiting."

They?

As soon as they walked inside, he saw his other mom. He happily skipped over to her and hugged her. Minho glanced behind her and saw a kid. He was small and had little freckles on his cute face. He then gave a confused look at his moms.

"Minho, meet Felix. Felix, meet Minho. You two are brothers now," his mama explained. Minho looked at Felix, then at the women, and back to the younger. His mother always taught him kindness so he's not going to be those hateful brothers that you hear in stories. Instead, he smiles widely and hugs the life out of Felix. "Welcome to the Lee family, Felix. You're officially my little brother." He puffs out his chest as if he was a general giving his army commands. "I promise to take care of Felix and protect him with whatever cost. And I will love him forever." Minho again looks at Felix. He then bursts out crying, making the other panic. "M-mom, I-I love h-him already," he says as he hugs Felix.

Felix smiles and mutters a small 'I love you too.'

This was my small surprise :]