Visit

Today was Sunday, meaning that it's the day where Minho and his mom are coming to Chan's house. The boy was really excited that he couldn't sit still. Chan's mom is currently baking cookies and heating the coffee for the guests.

A few minutes later, a knock on the door was heard. Chan silently squeals as Chan's mom opens the door revealing his best friend and a beautiful woman holding his tiny hand. His mom greeted them as they let them in.

"Minnie! You actually made it!" Chan says as he drags Minho to his room as the two women have their boring adult conversations. "Of course I would come! What kind of friend would I be?" Minho giggled. Chan smiled widely, "you're truly amazing, Minnie! Also, you want pop tarts? I bought the strawberry ones that you love for when you come."

Minho playfully rolled his eyes and nodded. Chan ran out of his room to get their pop tarts and left Minho in his room. While Chan was gone, Minho got the chance to look around his room.

The walls were painted baby blue with small clouds on the ceiling. His bed covers were also baby blue and so is the pillow, except it was freaking fluffy. There were about 5 small plushies and a bigger one surrounding the bed. He then looked at the photo frames on the drawers. He took notice of one of them. It was Chan and his mom except that there was also a man and a girl. Must be his dad and sister.

Minho soon let out a high pitch scream when chan opened the door loudly, startling the poor kid. "Oh my god! I'm sorry Minnie! Are you okay?" He asked when Minho fell on the floor and held his chest to calm his heart. "Y-yeah. I'm fine- I TOLD YOU NOT TO SCARE ME LIKE THAT!" Minho yelled as he got up. Just then their mothers opened the door in panic.

"ARE YOU BOYS OKAY?!" Chan's mom screamed. "We're fine mom, I accidentally scared Minnie." Minho's mom then sighed in relief, "I thought one of you were hurt." Both boys bowed and apologized as the two women went back to the living room.

"Hey, Channie? May I ask where your dad is?" Chan looked at Minho with sad eyes. "I-" "You don't have to tell me! It might be a bad topic for you!" "Okay-" "I'm sorry hyung!" "Minho. I was going to tell you but you keep interrupting me." Minho's faces turned red after hear that and stayed quiet.

"Well, my dad is a businessman and often goes on business trips. I also have a sister. Her name is Hannah, she's younger than us. The reason you don't see them here is because my parents divorced. He took Hannah instead of me, it's okay though. At least I still see them sometimes. I guess I'm just lucky that my parents stayed as friends."

Minho frowned, "What happened between them?" "My parents didn't felt that way about each other anymore and thought there's no reason to be together, so yeah."

Both boys stayed quiet for a while after that until Minho spoke. "You know, I don't have a dad anymore. My parents separated when I was four. I can't remember much of him. I do have a photo of him and mom when they were married but I'm just glad he's not part of my life anymore."

Chan turned to Minho and his eyes widened a bit when he saw a tear slip down his cheek. Chan cupped Minho's face with his hands and wiped the tears that kept coming out of his eyes. "It's okay to cry, Minnie. I'm here for you. I won't ever leave you. Got it?" Minho nodded and nuzzled onto the older's neck.

"I love you, Channie."

"I love you too, Minho."

I have a surprise for the next chapter :]