Hopes

Like promised, Chan went to the lake to meet up with Minho. Once he got there, his heart shattered a tiny bit. Minho was there with another boy. He looked younger than them. 'Did Minho replace me?' he thought. When Minho noticed the spaced-out boy, he smiled widely and waved at Chan to go over there.

"Channie hyung, meet Felix, my little brother," Minho introduced brightly. Felix just smiled and let out a hand for Chan to shake. Chan let out a sigh of relief before shaking Felix's tiny hand.

All three boys talked and played until 5 o'clock, meaning Chan had to go home. He grabbed his bag and started running while waving to the males. Minho smiled as he watched a Chan leave but it disappeared when Chan stopped in his tracks and ran back to Minho. "Did you forget som-" Minho was interrupted by Chan kissing his cheek. "Yes, I forgot to give my goodbye kiss. And here, have a Dipladenia*."

Minho blushed madly as he grabs the bright red flower. Minho swore to god that his face turned into a tomato when Chan asked: "Are you going to give me my kiss" with a small pout. Chan noticed Minho's frozen state and so did Felix. The youngest poked his brother's side, making Minho glare at him. "Fine..." he mumbled shyly before kissing Chan on the cheek as well. The oldest was finally satisfied and ran back home.

"Wow. What was that?" Felix asked. Minho smiled, "Our ways of saying goodbye and I love you," Minho blushed as he realized what said. Felix just smirked at him, "Let's go home. Your boyfriend left and we should go as well." Minho glared for the second time today, "He's not my boyfriend!"

Both boys went back home while teasing each other and making crackhead jokes. The three of them hope to see each other soon and play happily like always. Let's just say, don't get your hopes high.

One day, everything will come crashing down.

*Dipladenia: a genus of tropical South American woody vines having large varicolored racemose flowers. They're also known as "Red Riding Hood."

(Photo by me uwu)

(Photo by me uwu)

SO YES I AM OBSESSED WITH FLOWERS. I went to Home Depot yesterday and I felt like if I was in a wonderland of flowers. I felt stupid cuz I was taking pictures of the flowers and this woman asked me if I liked flowers that much lmao. I own some flowers but they're planted at my grandparents.

huehueheuehue