Memories

Two weeks have passed since Chan joined the group. Everyone became close to Chan which wasn't really surprising due to the fact that he is a really likable person.

Chan and Minho were currently in the lonely park near Minho's house, sitting on the grass as they talked. Minho suddenly stood up, causing chan to look up at him confused. "I want to take you somewhere so get up!" The older grinned and stood up after grabbing the younger's hand. The walk was about 10 minutes from the park. Luckily it was windy so the boys enjoyed it.

"We're here!" Minho exclaimed and turned to look at Chan's reaction. He frowned a bit when he saw Chan's sad expression. The older looked at the younger and looked at his feet. "I probably ruined the mood huh?" "Nonsense!" he smacked Chan's shoulder. "If you're thinking what I'm thinking then you're wrong. Leaving wasn't your choice. Your mom told me she would've let you stay but she was going to Australia with you as well so she couldn't leave you alone. I totally understand, Chan." Chan just slightly nodded and gave him a small smile.

Both boys stayed silent for a minute or so Minho tried to start a conversation. "Remember Dori?" Chan nodded. "A year after you left, mom allowed me to adopt her. I recently got two other cats. Their names are Soonie and Doongie."

Chan stared at the younger as he rants about his 3 cats. He truly loves this boy. He's never leaving his side again for sure.

"Still obsessed with cats I see," Minho glared at the older but decided not to say anything since they both know it was true.

"What about you?"

"What about me?"

"Anything interesting happened in Australia?"

The blonde soon started talking about his journeys in Australia from getting a dog named Berry to him meeting his half brother, Lucas. They talked and talked until it was finally time for them to leave.

When Minho arrived home, he saw Felix on the couch watching TV. He happily smiled and jumped on the seat next to his brother. When he looked over at him, he saw a visible frown on his face.

"Hey Lixie, what's wrong?" Minho placed a hand on Felix's leg. But he didn't expect him to suddenly jump. "Oh hey hyung. How did it go with Chan?" "It went okay but I'm worried about you. What happened?"

Felix nervously laughed as he said nothing was wrong, but Minho was having none of it. "I know something is wrong but I'm not going to pressure you. You can tell me when you want to talk about it," he sighed. Felix nodded and gave him a small hug before going to bed.

Felix (3 hours ago when Minho was still out with Chan)

Felix was in the middle of eating a banana while watching TV until he heard a knock on the door. Felix quickly got up and opened the door just to Hyunjin outside. "Hey, Lix! Is Minho hyung home?"

Felix's face flushed when Hyunjin hugged him. "Ahh n-no. He's out with Chan hyung." Hyunjin's smile faltered a bit and sighed, "Can I give you a bit of company a bit. I want to tell hyung something but I'm nervous."

Felix tilted his head in confusion and let Hyunjin in. Once they were comfy on the couch, he signaled for Hyunjin to continue. "So um, don't tell anyone but I like Minho. I was planning to tell him today but since he's not home, I'm going to tell him tomorrow. To be honest, you're the first person who knows about this."

Do you hear that? That's Felix's heart shattering into a million pieces. Hyunjin is one of his close friends and crush. He met Hyunjin in freshman year and gained a huge crush on him. He never got the confidence to confess and now you know why.

Because Hyunjin didn't feel the same way...

🤡🐥

I hurt myself AHhhhhh