Late

"Mom's gonna kill me for sure. And then I'm gonna have to hear a 1-hour lecture," he whispered to himself. He slowly tried to not ruin the other boy's moment by quietly trying to sneak away. Keyword: tried.

Chan being the clumsy boy he is, tripped in a tree branch. The other male then noticed Chan. He went up to him, who was rubbing his arm, and helped him up.

"Are you okay? That sounded pretty bad," the younger male said. "Yeah, I'm okay. Thank you....uhh." "My name's Minho, Lee Minho." "I'm Bang Chan, nice to meet you."

While the boys introduced each other. Minho noticed that Chan as been holding his arm for a while. He grabbed Chan's hand and took him to a bench near the lake. He then took out a small box from his bag that Chan hasn't seen before, and pulled a bandaid.

"Can I see your arm?" Minho asked. Chan nodded as he lifted his arm. The other noticed a small cut on his forearm and place the bandaid, along with a small kiss. Of course, Chan was confused.

"What was that for?" he asked. The other suddenly turned shy and fidgety, "My mom used to always kiss my cuts so they could feel better. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable." Chan smiled a bit, "Well thank you, my cut feels better thanks to you." Minho smiled widely, making Chan's cheeks turn pink.

"So uhm how old are you?" he asked. "I'm 12!" the other stated. "Are you my hyung? You look older than me." Chan nodded, "I'm 13, one year older than you- damn, mom's gonna kill me!"

The older grabbed his bag in panic. He didn't know where he was but he was sure he'd find the way. But before he could go, Minho grabbed his wrist gently. "Will you come back? I always feed Dori here and I don't think anyone knows this place," he pouted. Chan smiled and ruffled the smaller boy's hair. Of course I will come. I'm glad I met you. Be here at 3!" he yelled as he ran through the forest.

Minho smiled at the direction the older went to. Dori then sits next to him as she stared at him. "What? Are you still hungry?" Minho asked. The cat just let out a small meow and cuddled on his lap.

Chan, on the other hand, thanked the gods that he found his way back home. Once he entered, he was met with an angry mom. "Bang Christopher Chan, what the hell did I say about coming home late? Your food already got cold!"

"Sorry mom, you know how many things I've wanted to explore. I lost track of time when I met a new friend by this beautiful lake," Chan apologized. His mom's hard glare soon turned into a soft one, "is it another animal?" The boy shook his head, "no, it was a boy. He said he always go there to feed this small orangish cat. It was pretty cute."

"Oh~ Are you referring the boy or the cat cute?" His mother teased. What she didn't expect was her son being so straightforward. "Both of them are cute, but mostly Minho."

"I knew you were always gay," she mumbled to herself.

"What?"

"Nothing dear! Now go wash up and I'll heat your food while you're at it."