Confession

It's kinda short I'm sorry ndksncksnk

Another typical school day for Minho. He was stuck in his math class where he shared with Chan, not caring about what the teacher is talking about and just doodling on his notebook. Talking about Chan, he wouldn't stop glancing at the older.

He jumped a bit when he felt Changbin tap on his shoulder. "Oh did I scared you? Hyunjin told me to tell you to meet him on the school rooftop during lunch. He wants to tell you something important." Minho was confused after Changbin winked at him when he finished his sentence. "Okay, I'll be there."

As Minho said, he went to the school rooftop. He started to get mad when he saw no one around. "Don't tell me it's one of Changbin's stupid pra-" "Hi hyung!" Minho yelped when Hyunjin appeared behind him. He dramatically grabbed his chest and acted as if he was hurt, "you know hyung, I'm not even scary." "Yeah, I know. So what's this important thing you need to tell me."

The younger's nervously laughed as he played with his sleeves. At one moment, Hyunjin almost forgot why he called Minho out here. "Hyung, before I tell you, please don't let this ruin our friendship." "Hyunjin, what's going on-" "Let me finish first! S-so I-I may or may not...like you...like...like-like you. U-um! You don't have to g-give me an answer right now. I-I just...yeah."

Minho froze on his spot. Did he hear that right? What kind of joke is this?? He stared at Hyunjin's anxious state and that's how he knows that the younger is serious.

Without thinking, he let out an "I like you too." Both boys are now frozen in shock. Hyunjin couldn't believe that his crush likes him back. Meanwhile, Minho is having a crisis in his mind.

Wtf did you do Minho?! You know you don't like him! He's your best friend and this is going to fuck his head!

"Hey hyung, c-can I kiss you?" Hyunjin shyly asked. Minho couldn't say anything but just nod. The younger smiled and slowly kissed Minho. The older finally got over his shock and kissed the younger back. He felt really bad because he didn't felt any sparks or butterflies in his stomach like in fanfictions. "Minho hyung, will you be my boyfriend?" Hyunjin asked. Minho nervously smiled and muttered a small yes.

I'm fucking screwed...

Lol Minho is a: dumbass