Operation MC and HL

Jisung

"Dude, you okay? You've been staring at Chan for a while. What's up with you lately?"

"No, I wasn't"

"You were"

"Weren't"

"Sureeee, whatever you say," Jisung rolled his eyes at his best friend. It was obvious that Minho has been staring at Chan a little too much lately and it's creeping him out, but he knew why. It's irritating though! Jisung watches as Felix just shoots side glances at the couple next to him.

Now that I think about it, Felix hasn't been talking to Minho much. Minho was complaining the other time but I assumed he was tired after his exams. And Chan has been awfully okay with Hyunho dating. DID HE MOVE ON?!

"Sungiiiieeee, what are you thinking about." Chan poked Jisung's cheeks, taking the younger out of his thoughts, but this didn't go unnoticed.

"Hey! Only I'm allowed to call him Sungie and take your clammy hands off my boyfriend!" Changbin whined. Chan smiled innocently as he clings to Jisung's arm, "but he's my friend too you know? Just because he's your boyfriend doesn't mean I can't poke his cheeks."

"Chan stop, you're making my boyfriend look like a tomato over there and I don't like tomato Binnie," Jisung laughed as he pointed at his red-faced boyfriend, who looked like he was about to explode at any moment. Jisung smiled as he walked over to Changbin, sitting next to him, followed with a peck on his lips, "better?" The older nodded.

"Ugh, everyone is so gross today," Felix rolled his eyes. "Oh be quiet. Don't act like you don't want to do the same thing with you-know-who," Jeongin laughed. Hyunjin looked over to the others, confused, "Lixie has a crush?" Jeongin shrieked as he felt Felix's glare drilling holes in his head. "You know what, I'm leaving. I need to meet up with Kevin (Stan The Boyz) anyway," he grabbed his stuff and headed to the library.

perfect!

"Who's Kevin? Seungmin spoke up. "He's Felix's groupmate for the project but I think he's gaining a small crush on him though."

"How do you know?" Hyunjin asked, a mixture of confusion and a bit of annoyance. Damn, jealous much?

"Please, haven't you seen him? He's always out with Kevin these days, don't get me started with those eyes," Jisung smiled. Hyunjin nodded and went back to eating his almost forgotten sandwich.

Operation Minchan and Hyunlix

minchan enthusiast

Bitches we're going to win

dandymin

Wtf is up with your name?

minchan enthusiast

Wtf is up with YOUR name?

trashbin

Guys please it's not the time to start this

Wait...

WHO TF CHANGED MY NAME?!?

innie 🦊

Guilty as charged

trashbin is typing...

innie 🦊

I know what you're going to say so if I were you, I'd stop typing before I report this to Minho or Chan hyung >:(

trashbin

Innie has anyone told you what an amazing younger brother you are?

innie 🦊

Aww thank you hyung 🥺

minchan enthusiast

GUYS LISTEN

I know you guys said my plan was stupid but we can make this work!

The only thing is that we have to work with Hyunlix first because it leads to Minchan as well :D

dandymin

I'm surprised Kevin agreed to it

Innie 🦊

talking about Kevin...

should we add them since they know the plan anyway?

minchan enthusiast

Oh yeah i forgot

minchan enthusiast added Felix and Kevin to the chat

minchan enthusiast

Listen up gays!

Prepare yourselves because the plan goes into action tomorrow

And please don't tell anyone about the plan, got it?

Kevin

Can I tell my bf tho?

I haven't told him yet and I don't want any problems

Felix

You have a bf and you didn't tell me?

Kevin

we just started dating a month ago

Felix

Oh

minchan enthusiast

ANYWAYS

Yes Kevin, you can tell your bf but don't let this ruin the plan

Kevin

Easy

Innie 🦊

Yay! Let's do this!

Hii!!

I'm going to start y saying thank you for 3K reads. That's like...A LOT, for me at least. I enjoy your comments and stuff like that 🥺. Secondly, yes, I placed Kevin from The Boyz cuz I love TBZ x SKZ's friendship but if want to think of him as another person then that's fine :D

Also, can you guess who's Kevin's bf or Jisung's plan? 😗