Promises

"Minho, can you and Felix go to the store to buy milk and eggs? We ran out," their mom asked. Both boys just nodded and got ready before leaving.

"Oi Minho, where's the snack aisle at?" Felix asked as he looked around the aisle signs. "They're on the next two aisles," he went to the refrigerators and looked at the expiration dates before grabbing one of them until a very familiar woman came up to him.

"Oh my, Minho, is that you?!" the woman looked surprised to see Minho. Minho just smiled and bowed her awkwardly, trying to remember who she was.

"You've grown so much. Look at you! You grew up to be a handsome young man," she went up and gently hugged the confused teen.

"I'm sorry if I sound rude or anything but I can't remember who you are ma'am..." The lady still kept her smile and said "I'm Chan's mother? You still remember Chan, right?"

Chan's mother is here? IN KOREA?? Doesn't that mean Chan is here as well?

"How rude of me! I'm so sorry miss! I'm so happy to know it's you," Minho smiled widely. "When did you guys come back?" "A week ago actually! I still had to enroll Chan at a school. I heard from your mother that you attend JYP High so I enrolled Chan there. Talking about Chan, would you like to come over and see your friend tomorrow?" "I'd love to but I'm sure Cha forgot about me. He didn't even approach me in class..." Minho sighed.

Chan's mother threw him a confused look as she said "what are you talking about? He talks about you almost every day. Plus, I always keep that boy updated about what you did from your mom's social media. Did you get the right Chan?" Minho chuckled, "If he's the new transfer student in my class by the name of Bang Christopher Chan with blonde hair then yes, that's him."

"Okay, it is him then...I'll have to give him a lecture now. I'm gonna go now, Minho. I have three hungry kids to feed back home. Tell your mother I said hi!"

Once the female was gone, Minho wore a big frown.

How come he freaking ignored me yesterday then?!

"Minho! I'm ready let- what's wrong with you?" Felix came running to Minho with a bunch of snacks on his arms. Minho just shook his head and told him that he'll tell him later.

(゜Д゜*)

"WHAT? SO CHAN IS BACK?!" Minho covered his mouth quickly. "Shut up and yes he's back. I'm just as shocked as you are." "Wow, I'm actually gonna beat his ass for ignoring you. But then again, he probably didn't recognize you at first. Maybe he'll talk to you tomorrow. If not, you start the convo," Felix suggested. "I'll leave you be. I'll go help mama with the cooking."

Minho sighed as he played with his silver bracelet that had Chan's name carved in it. That bracelet held a lot of memories. That's the only reason why Minho still remembers Chan. Chan gave him the bracelet before he left for Australia.

Flashback

"I'll miss you a lot, Channie hyung..." Chan hugged the younger as he let out a sob.

"Don't cry, Minnie. You look ugly when you cry," Chan joked, hoping to make Minho smiled at least a bit as he wiped his tears with his thumbs. He was happy when he received a small smile, along with a smack on the shoulder.

Then Chan pulled out two silver bracelets with their names in them. "Here, so you can't forget about me. Please keep it safe while I'm gone. Think of it as a promise ring. Minnie, I'm sorry that I have to leave but I promise I'll be back! And then, we'll get married and have kids of our own! I love you, Lee Minho."

Minho giggled and wore his bracelet, "I promise I won't take it off." "I promised too as well." Before they could say another word, Chan's mother called out for Chan to notify that they will miss their flight.

"I guess this is goodbye..." the youngest sadly smiled. "No. It's supposed to be 'see you soon.' I'm not leaving forever hehe."

Before the older male ran off to his mother, he grabbed Minho by the shoulders and went in for a kiss.

I HAVE RETURNEDDDD!!!!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry if this is boring. Can't blame you. I bored myself while writing this HAHAHA.