~{5}~

Cross took the lead, his knife glowing red. It dragged behind him, leaving a red line in its wake, as if draining blood. Killer walked next to him from behind. He had his knife out as he looked around at the growing view. It looked like a peaceful universe, ones that Killer has grown to despise. Cross just stared forwards, hood up and expression indescribable. He took this quite seriously, Killer chose not to speak. They were in the Waterfall, a place of wonders. Killer felt an unease in the place. It was almost.. soothing. He tapped his soul, its glow vanished slightly whilst under his hand.

     "Halt." A voice echoed from above, some echo flowers repeating the word nearby.
     Cross looked up and so did Killer. It was the Toriel. She wore armor and carried a staff that spouted a flame at its end. Her expression was serious, but then turned confused.
     "Sans..? No.. who are you two?" She asked, keeping her weapon lowered as if to show peace.
     Pathetic, they're all the same. Killer's smile widened, Cross looked down again.

     "Get out of are way." Cross said firmly, tightening his grip on the knife behind him.
     As soon as Toriel saw the knife, she raised the staff. A fight was bound to break out eventually. Cross looked up once more, both eyes red.
"I asked you a question," Toriel responded, tone more upset.
     Killer raised his knife, pointing it at Toriel with a slight tilt of his head.
     "That is none of your concern... now listen to him and move." Killer cackled.
Toriel did not take the threat very well. She must by the captain of this universe.

"If you threaten me, than you clearly are causing trouble. Your ill behavior is not welcomed here. I will have you brought to the king." Toriel growled, summoning a fireball in her empty hand.
     Cross pulled his knife forwards, turning to Killer.
     "I'll handle this." He said before charging at Toriel.
The fight didn't last very long. Cross stabbed through her and she went still, colors dull and face covered by a glitching X.

Killer waited until Cross returned to speak, tilting his head.
"Impressive.. what do we do with her than?"
"I can't kill her under Nightmares deal. So she'll just stay with us in case of another interruption," Cross responded, placing his knife back in place. "Hopefully it won't happen, since we are almost finished.."
     Killer didn't even realize how far they had gotten. He must have zoned out at some point. It didn't matter now, the two were almost finished. Killer wanted to leave before he got bored again.

They hardly got far before something gleamed red in the distance. It shot towards them without a second in between, causing Killer to take the lead and block it with his knife. Cross let out a very irritated sigh and signaled to the dull Toriel who responded by firing at the location the attack came from. Killer chuckled, turning his head down to the floor. There sat a knife, the weapon the enemy threw. It started to lose it's red glow as Killer lost track of reality, recognizing the creature that used an attack like this. More hate pour from his eyes, turning up as he finally saw the green hooded human. It was a Chara.

     Killer felt his hate growing, nearly breaking the handle of his knife from the strength he used to grip it.
"What the h-ll did you do to Toriel?" The Chara growled, dodging their 'mothers' attacks.
No control. Killer started to tremble. Yet the hate grows closer to his reach.
"....." Cross seemed to say something.
The ringing started, it was loud. Killer pounced.
"........" The Chara spoke, her words lost in the screeching.
Killer felt something. He ignored it.

More noises. All he could see was the Chara. All he could see was the hate that made him this.
"...." Nightmare seemed to be almost hissing right by him.
The Chara was alive, but barely. Killer felt the embrace of Nightmares tentacle around him. It was strong. Killer tried to break free. His eyes were growing dark, not from the loss of consciousness, something else. Nightmare was shaking him.
     "...Kill..." Nightmares voice came in and then faded again.

Killer was blinded. The hate grew worse. The memories flowed faster than Nightmare could erase them. More voices were barely heard. Nightmare must've teleported them back to the base. Pain hit, than faded.
"...wake........ KILLER!"
Killer felt his hate growing worse. Nightmare was trying to use his own magic to snap him out of it. Killer wanted to tell him he was making it worse, but he felt himself unable to speak. He felt himself consumed over and over, Chara's smile now visible in his mind. Killer remembered.

     His eyes bolted open, his white pupils bright as he saw Nightmare above him. The figures aura fueled his anger, but also his fear. Nightmares eye was wide. He was actually surprised, staring into Killers no longer pupil-less eyes. The others were also surprised, all starting to back away before Nightmare downloaded what he saw. Nightmare raised Killer up, looking at the heart, still visible on the skeletons chest. His eye stayed wide, but then he snapped. He threw Killer across the room, quickly grabbing his ankle again and slamming him against the other side, the others moving out of the way.

     "—mn it!" Nightmare screamed, his voice as loud as thunder.
     He pulled Killer up close to him, expression full of rage.
     "You think you've escaped? I'll suck hate into your —mn soul until you can never —king repair it again!" He spat, eyes trembling from the glare it was in.
Killer looked at Nightmare, eyes also trembling. He couldn't speak. He had no words. He felt hate flowing through him already. But it wasn't doing much yet. Even so, he had no way to escape, it was over.

     The unbelievable happened. Wires quickly wrapped themselves around Nightmares tentacle and ripped it clear from its master. Everyone turned towards Error as Killer took his chance to back away.
     "What are you doing!?" Nightmare growled, grabbing for Error now.
     Error teleported out of the way. Killer continued to back up, Nightmare seemingly more focused on Error now. As he did, wires grabbed hold of his limbs, yanking him into a portal and leaving behind a furious Nightmare in its wake.