~{10}~

Killer never took his eyes off of Cross. His body still hadn't stopped trembling from Papyrus and he couldn't focus no matter how hard he tried.
     "You let yourself be vulnerable so easily.." Cross grumbled, "How weak of you."
     Cross took not another second to charge forwards. Killer dodged only to get punched straight in the chest instantly afterwards. He hit the tree next to him and had to drop down to dodge another stab, Cross' sword piercing through the tree and tearing it down.

Killers eyes widened at that. Cross was going full strength against him. If he planned on handing him over to Nightmare, he wanted to make sure he suffered first. Cross slammed his foot at Killer, who quickly swung himself out of the way. He put on a glare again and turned to face Cross. Cross slashed his knife at him, forcing Killer back before slashing again in every direction. Killer couldn't dodge forever. He teleported out of the way and summon his gaster blaster. As he raised his hand, his whole body tensed and he threw up. It was black goo, hate.

     The moment Killer took trying to download what happened gave Cross the upper hand. He slammed the handle of his knife into his shoulder before punching him in the skull with the other. Killer hit the floor, shoulder aching as the blaster vanished.
     "You've caused me enough trouble. Here, and in the past," Cross said, pressing his foot onto Killer's head, "You're Nightmares second in command... I would kill you right now... if.." He didn't finish his sentence.
     Killer grabbed onto Cross' foot, causing Cross to lift it and than slam it down.

     Killer heard a crack and than clenched his teeth, releasing his grip on Cross' foot.
     "If what? You're stupid universe wasn't erased? I was forced to kill everyone! At least you had a f—king choice to work for that lunatic!" Killer hissed. In response, Cross slammed his foot again.
     "Shut up!" Cross screamed, both eyes flashing purple, "You don't understand anything that has happened! You're just a stupid lackey! Just like us!"
     Killer paused. 'Us..' He was talking about Chara.

     Killer's glare grew darker as he started to flashback to his own Chara. They were long gone now, but what they did infuriates him still. With his remaining strength, he pushed up Cross' foot. Cross glared at him before his knife started flaring red again.
     "That's enough.. I'm not dealing with you anymore... I'm sure Nightmare will make you suffer more than I could..." Cross mumbled, raising his knife above his head.
     Killer only had a few seconds to respond. What could he do? If he attempted to roll to the side, Cross would easily move with him.

     Killer made his decision. He had no time for a plan. He grabbed Cross by his scarf and pulled him into a headbutt. Cross dropped his knife, Killer pulling out from under him before making a run for it, stumbling as his skull ached severely.
     "KILLER!" Cross yelled as Killer teleported away.
     Killer started looking for footprints similar to his as soon as he appeared, digging for his knife in the snow. He only has a minute or so until Cross finds him again and having his knife could turn the tables in his favor.

     "Sans! You're back!" Killer growled softly at Papyrus' voice. Was he just waiting here for him?
     Killer turned around to face Papyrus, an expression on him that reminded him of his brother. Papyrus pulled out Killers knife and slowly handed it to him. Killer looked at it and not back up.
     "..Were you using this for a trap, brother?" Papyrus asked, "You.. dropped it. Well, it was a bit dusty, so I cleaned it up with my scarf as well!" His said, smiling again.

     Killer didn't know what to say. He couldn't let Papyrus be here, it was too dangerous.
     "P...P...apy...rus..." Killer muttered, "You.... need to go home..."
     "Not until our shift is done, Sans! Did you need help with your puzzles? Not be nervous to ask! A very cool skeleton like myself can help you!"
     "No... anywhere.... but here.. please-"
     Killer heard a load cracking sound. Shaking, he looked up. Papyrus' eyes were wide, a tentacle shot through his soul, breaking it in two.

     "I've had enough of you acting tough, Killer.." Nightmare said, frowning.
     Papyrus looking at Killer, a strange expression of understanding on his expression, next, a smile before Nightmare pulled his tentacle back and making him dust away. Killer forced back tears and glared at Nightmare.
     "What the h-ll?! I thought you didn't kill people..! What about spreading negativity?!" Killer screeched, raising his knife up.
     Nightmare slowly let a smile appeared on his face, "You saw that pest as your brother, didn't you?"

     Killer couldn't control his emotions; anger, sadness, fear. Nightmare was right. But he hadn't been able to feel any of these emotions in so long that it built up for this moment.
     "You b—rd... I'll kill you!" Killer said, charging at Nightmare.
     As he did, Cross got in the way, slashing Killers hand clean off. Killer held back a scream as he felt a tentacle grab his neck and slam him into a tree. After the tree, it was the floor and over again. Killer grew dizzy, unable to keep his head up even as Nightmare pulled him closer.

     "My brother isn't going to come be the hero now, Killer," Nightmare said, "You're mine now.."
     Killer didn't even notice the world change. Nightmare had teleported them to his base. No one could save him now. Nightmare placed his hand on Killer's soul, Killer instantly feeling the effect rushing through him. He threw up again, which only seemed to brighten Nightmares mood.
     "Looks like last time wasn't useless.. hm?" Killer wanted to punch him at the remark.

     "I'll..." Killer grumbled.
     "You'll what?" Nightmare asked, his grip tightening around Killer's neck, "Your threats are meaningless. You've lost.. I've won."
     Killer was silent.
     "You found him, boss?" A voice asked. Killer only heard slurs.
     "How the h-ll did you get here?" Nightmare spat, his hand clenching shut around Killer's soul.
     As Killer felt himself lose it, Nightmare screamed again and wrapped the tentacle around him completely.