~{12}~

It didn't last long. Error started glitching severely moment after he had gained control of Killer. Nightmare was begin him now, a tentacle plunged through Error's chest. The strings glitched away and Killer could move again. He turned to Horror and Dust, growling. 'I'll..'
     "Killer..! Please, snap out of it!" Dream called, blasting his own magic at Killer.
     Nightmare grabbed Killer and yanked him out of the way.
     "He left you to rot out here.. what do you think of that?" Nightmare murmured to Killer.

     Killer started to focus his anger on Dream, just like Nightmare clearly intended. He charged forward, knife in hand at Dream. Dream summoned his staff and blocked off the first attack, his aura faint to Killer. It wasn't as strong as before. Killer could handle it.
     "Killer... please.. he's only using you.. I can help you..!" Dream said.
     "After you.. he's next!" Killer hissed in response.
     Dream looked surprised, "You... you aren't under his control..!.. No wonder I sense a different aura around you.."

     Killer started to kick at Dream, hitting the first two before Dream teleported back.
     "What has my brother done to you... I'm so sorry.." Dream said sadly, looking into Killer's eyes.
     "Sorry isn't enough.." Killer growled, raising the knife again.
     Dream sighed, looking behind him. Killer was about to charge forward when he got hit from behind. It didn't hurt. Killer looked down. Something red soaked his clothes. He turned his head and saw Ink with his paintbrush in hand.

     "You-" Ink snapped his fingers with his other hand before Killer finished, the paint turning to chains around him.
     "Why are you so naive, Dream. I told you we should kill him and you let him go," Ink grumbled, eyes flickering red.
     "But.. I-I... wanted to help him..."
     "Some people can't be 'helped'. I thought you would've learned that after you tried to 'help' your brother."
     That hit Dream hard. He looked at his feet as Ink approached Killer, who was struggling to break himself free.

     "You've done enough," Ink said, summoning a bone.
     Killer growled at him before Ink dodged a tentacle shot in his direction. Without hesitation, Ink shot the bone at Killer. Killer let out a shriek as Nightmare started to attack Ink.
     "I'm not wasting my time here and watching you have another tantrum, Nightmare," Ink said firmly, eyes turning a normal white, "If you're so desperate to keep that shell as your pet then go save him." With that, Ink was gone.
     Nightmare's anger was burning. He turned to Killer, the bone that stabbed him vanished.

     Dream, despite what Ink said, stood in front of Killer, now wielding a bow and arrow.
     "I won't let you hurt him," Dream said in a calmer tone. Somehow, Ink must've made him more determined to protect Killer.
Nightmare glared at his brother, "I've already killed two idiots. If you insist on joining them, so be it."
Dream fired the arrow. Nightmare dodged it and teleported, reappearing behind Dream and quickly attempting to grab him with his tentacles. As Dream dodged, his eyes widened when Nightmare grabbed Killer instead.

"Still gullible as always," Nightmare retorted, smirking, "As Ink already said, I've wasted enough of my time here. Goodbye, brother."
With that, they were back at the base. Nightmare shattered part of the chain holding Killer before setting him on the floor. Killer's body moved instantly. He charged at Nightmare and, in response, Nightmare raised his hand. Killer stopped in his tracks and dropped to his knees, hate spewing from his eye sockets and covering the floor around him.

"You think you ever stood a chance against me, Killer?" Nightmare asked, grabbing Killer's hood and raising him up to face him, "I've hit you with my magic at least ten times. It hurts you. But I'll only use it if you disobey me.."
Killer growled again. It did hurt, especially as it continued. But he'd gone through so much pain already. Against better judgement, he hit Nightmare in the stomach. His limbs were to weak to do much.
"Bad choice.." Nightmare said, throwing Killer into the wall.

     Killer tried to stand but the pain got worse. Nightmare lifted Killer with one of his tentacles and started to crush him.
     "You should've kept obeying me. Now you've made it worst for yourself," Nightmare said, "You don't want to hurt anymore, do you?"
     Killer was still, but than he slowly nodded.
     "Than obey your master like a good servant."
     Killer looked down. Death wasn't an option anymore. The last spark of determination in him was covered by whatever Nightmare put in him.

"..Y-Yes.. master..." Killer stuttered. Nightmare smiled.
"Good boy," He said, releasing Killer before raising his hand again.
The pain went away and the hate stopped pouring as severely as it did before.
"Your hand. Let me see it," Nightmare ordered, Killer raising his right hand and placing it into Nightmare's, "Interesting.. how is this possible.."
     Killer felt exhausted. He just wanted to pass out as Nightmare stared at his hand. A moment later, he released it.

     "We've become much more connected than before, Killer.. I've made you stronger," Nightmare stated, "You're hatred and power were strong enough to withstand this transformation.. the old you wouldn't have been able to handle it.."
     He started to smile again, locking eyes with Killer. Killer tensed slightly as Nightmare leaned closer.
     "You're just like me now.. a freak to those who don't understand what true power is." His smile started to lose any hint of sanity in it. Killer tried to back away but was frozen in place.

     "You're mine.. the perfect pawn for me to control.. all thanks to you trying to 'free' yourself. Now you've only dug yourself deeper," Nightmare said, grabbing a hold of Killer, "I always saw potential in you.."
     "..No.." Killer muttered, breaking free of Nightmares grasp. "NO, NO NO!!" He shrieked, punching Nightmare in the skull with all his might.
     Killer's eyes widen when he looked at Nightmare, now decapitated. He flinched, knowing he had to escape and fast. But how?

     Killer looked at his right hand, and than raised it. 'Please work..' He snapped his fingers and closed his eyes. After a moments hesitation, he opened them again. It worked, he teleported away. Nightmare had given him the ability to teleport like he could. His corrupted magic was inside of his soul. That's what he did, he linked their souls.
     "You're testing my patience.. very severely."
     Killer flinched, Nightmare had already regenerated himself. Pain shot through Killer yet again and he hit the floor.