~{11}~

"..Wow.... you're really determined, aren't you?"
     Killer couldn't move his head to try and find who spoke. He couldn't even tell where it was coming from. The voice started to chuckle as light broke the darkness.
     "Killer! Move!" Horror hissed.
     His limbs didn't want to listen as he moved them forwards, a tentacle latching onto his foot and slamming him into someone else.
     "D—nit!" Dust spat. That was who he hit.
     The tentacle than pulled him back, the next person it was aimed at cutting it off.

     "W-W-We need to leave!" It was Error. The one who ran off and left him the first time.
     "How about if you hand him over, I don't tear you all apart?" And Nightmare. The reason he was in this horrible mess.
     "Rather you dead than alive," Horror sneered in response. "And your bullsh— lies won't fool us, idiot!"
It was probably best is Horror hadn't called Nightmare that, but it gave Killer a chance to stand up. Nightmare shot his tentacles at Horror, managing to land some decent blows before he focused on his real target.

Nightmare raised a hand and Killer and him teleported. It caught Killer off guard, but he quickly snapped back into reality as Nightmare attempted to grab him.
"Why... why do you do this to me?!" Killer screamed. Nightmare didn't respond.
Nightmare summoned a sphere in his hand. He must've grown bored of his other option, or maybe impatient. He fired it at Killer before repeating the action again, Killer could only dodge. He had to stall for the others to find them.

"You've only made this more painful for yourself.. I've protected you from these emotions you've felt, from the pain that comes with them. You should be on your knees thanking me," Nightmare said, summoning more magic. Killer laughed.
"Thank you?!.. You've really got a screw twisted!" His face turned serious. "You protected me from nothing. You only protected yourself by cowering behind me all those years."
Killer kept dodging, but Nightmare got faster as his rage grew.

Killer was at a horrible disadvantage. Nightmare vanished and reappeared to his left. Killer turned his head and Nightmare shot at him. Without hesitation, he dodged the attack, but Nightmare wasn't done. He attacked again and than teleported. He was too fast and Killer got hit. He winced for a moment, surprise on his face. Nothing happened. He looked towards Nightmare who was smiling wide.
"You-" Nightmare snapped his fingers and Killer threw up hate.

Killer dropped to his knees, hate now coming from his sockets as well. His whole body was trembling at an uncontrollable rate. His vision was blurred and his mind was scrambled.
"Killer, I've had enough of your games.." Nightmare murmured before approaching Killer, "Obey your master. Do not fight me anymore."
Something shot Killer's thoughts. He grabbed for his head as his pupils started to fade. Where were the others?

"Smile for me, Killer.."
"Shut.... up...." Killer whimpered, attempting to focus.
Nightmare hit him again with the magic, and than again. Killer laid down on the floor. His thoughts, his emotions, they started to fade as a grin played on his face.
"Stand up, Killer," Nightmare ordered. Killer stood up, despite his injuries.
"Finally.." Nightmare mumbled in a calmer tone, "Now.. let's make sure that never happens again.." He raised his hands and looked at Killers soul. It was still whole.

"What?" Nightmare looked up at Killer in surprise.
"I'm...... not letting you...." Despite Killer's smile, he was clearly furious, "Control me... again..."
Something inside of Nightmare snapped. He punched Killer back down to the floor and started blasting him again.
"JUST! GIVE IN! ALREADY!!" He shrieked, eventually grabbing Killer's soul.
Killer gasped as Nightmare plunged it in his own hate, turning it a pure black.
"I should've done this... so long ago."

Killer started to twitch severely. His anger increased tenfold and he could sense emotions around him. What was happening to him? Killer felt more people somewhere here, the others. 'They're just watching me.. watching me suffer..'
"Your determination was strong.. but not enough.." His hate and need for revenge was too much.
     "Killer!" A new voice spoke up. Dream.
     He must've sensed the sudden burst of emotions. 'You...'
     "Tch. More bugs. You're too late," Nightmare said, facing Dream.

     Killer laid on the floor for a while as a fight broke out between the brothers. Error finally made an appearance, grabbing Killers arm with a string and pulling him away from the two.
     "You n-need to snap out of i-i-it," Error grumbled, "Emotions are for the w-weak."
     He really wasn't helping. Killer got to his feet and the three skeletons looked prepared for a fight. 'They.. just..' Killer's fists clenched. He paused; he could feel his other hand. He looked down in surprise. His right hand was reformed by the same goo that made Nightmare.

     "The h-ll?" Dust growled. He noticed it too, and soon the others did as well.
     "Well.. there goes trying to team up with smiley face," Horror said in response, raising his axe.
     Horror swung down at Killer. Killer dodged before getting yanked back to place by the string still around his arm. Killer needed a weapon, fast. He turned towards Dust, who had his knife out and started swinging at Killer. Killer dodged and dodged again as Horror attacked, too. When he got a chance, he raised his arm and let the others free him from the strings.

     "D-D-D—nit! You idiots!" Error spat, summoning more strings.
     Killer started moving faster. He started closing in on Dust. Horror took his focus on Dust as a chance to tackle Killer to the ground, getting kicked off soon after. Killer stood up. Error tried to grab him when a tentacle shot at him. Nightmare glared at Error before putting his focus back on Dream. Killer finally got to Dust thanks to the distraction and started fighting him for the knife in his hands.
     "A little help here?!" Dust said, turning to Horror. Bad choice.

     While Dust looked away, Killer punched him in the skull, forcing him to release the knife before he backed away. 'Kill them all..' Killer slashed at Dust, but his attack was off when Horror hit him in the side with his axe. Killer stumbled, trying to attack Horror when Error finally got the jump on him. He was covered in strings, struggling until his soul got caught in it, too.
     "W-We won't kill you y-y-yet. You're still going to help us with Nightmare," Error said before raising his arms.
     Killer tried to struggle, but he no longer controlled his body and his anger started to grow even stronger.