~{1}~

"No." Followed by silence.
     Everyone's eyes were now on Killer and Nightmare, surprise coming from their expressions. But, Nightmare seemed the most shocked and furious out of all of them.       
     "What?" Nightmare snapped after a good minute, his voice almost loud enough to hear threw the whole AU.
     Killer was barely standing his ground at this point, emotions trying to pull through the darkness and let themselves all out at once, but he just kept them in and looked down, unable to look at his master anymore.

   "I said, no-"
    "You don't get to choose Killer." Killer almost flinched as Nightmare interrupted him.  
     He knew what was next.
     "Nightmare, let me explain-"
     Suddenly, Nightmare had grabbed Killer by his shirt and slammed him to a tree before gripping onto the blurred target on Killers chest that was attempting to reform itself once again, just like it always had. This time, Killer did flinch as the hate started to pour from his eyes again, all the emotions he had tried so hard to hold in, all the pain he felt, suddenly gone. Only when Killer smile reformed did Nightmare release him, Killers soul no longer blurred.

  "This is f—king Colors fault," Nightmare growled, obviously irritated by how often this seems to happen now.
     The others just look at one another. Nightmare always has to pretty much babysit Killer all the time and make sure his soul stays like it is, and they don't really understand the rest. All they know is that if Killers soul gets somehow fixed, they're screwed. Color is another story. Killer tilts his head a little in response to Nightmares comment.
     "What is, boss?" Nightmare doesn't answer, he just growls to himself before grabbing Killer with one of his tentacles and turning to the others.

"If you get any ideas from this, I will crush you," He snarled, not waiting for a response before teleporting away, still holding onto Killer as he does.
     The two reappeared at the base and Nightmare set him down, sighing and watching as Killer acknowledged where they were.
    "So," Killer said, turning to lock eyes with Nightmare, who looked straight back with just one.
     "I see you must've had fun," Nightmare grunts at his comment. "Don't act like a dumba— Killer, you know what happened," Nightmare said in his regular tone, one that he only seems to use around Killer.

   Killer chuckles a little, and lifts his head towards the ceiling before saying, "I know, he's using me, right?" Nightmare glares at him.
     "No matter how much I say it, you're still too stupid to know what it means,"
     Killers smile widens at that. "I guess,"
     After that, the two just stand in silence for a couple of minutes, though it seems like hours. The silence is only interrupted when Nightmare looks back at Killer after thinking and speaks.
    "We need to find a way to make sure Color can't find you. This is the only place he doesn't know about.. unless you told him."

   "I don't think I did, I don't remember much of the conversations we have when he gets closer to reverting me."
    "That's a lot of help," Nightmare retorted, crossing his arms as Killer finishes.
     Killer chuckles again and shakes his head. "Not my fault,"
     "It literally is,"
     Killer just looks at Nightmare for while longer before sitting in the nearest chair and lowering one of his eyes lids a little. "You're so easy to piss off, you know."
     A tentacle barely misses stabbing him straight threw the skull. Killers eye shoots back open and turns towards the tentacle before Nightmare once again.

     "Ok, sorry boss," He said as Nightmare glared and brought the tentacle back, standing up and continuing to keep his normal tone in his voice.
    "Anyways, what do you plan on doing about Color?"
     Killer and Color are friends in a strange way, but Nightmare claims that Color is just using him. Killer doesn't completely believe that, that's why he always ends up there again. Nightmare calms down only a little before he speaks up.
    "I want to find I way to kill him," Silence.
     Killer smiles a bit more, one eyelid dropping again.

   "How do you plan on doing that?" He stated, only half-serious.
     Nightmare just sighed before growling, "That's the problem, he's technically supposed to already be dead!"
    "Then why not get Death into this?"
    "Do you think he'd still be here if it was that easy?!"
     Killers smile would've dropped at this point, but it couldn't, so instead it only faded halfway.
     "You suggesting he's like Geno?" Killer said, blinking. Nightmare didn't seem to have an answer for that, and it didn't seem he would for a long time.

   The two started thinking to themselves for a while when suddenly three others appeared; Cross, Dust, and Horror. At that, Nightmare snapped into focus and turned to them. Killer just stood still since, even in his thoughts, he looked the same.
     "Where's Error?" Nightmare asked, his voice turning back to his one of authority. Horror smirked and shook his head in response.
    "When you two left, he got 'bored', sent us here, and went to try and destroy an AU,"
     Nightmare growled a bit, but he didn't seem to care about that at the moment as glanced at the other two.

   "Do you even have anything to report, or were you just standing there the whole time?" Nightmare said sarcastically, clearly mad because of them showing up.
     Cross clenches his fists, but is smart enough not to speak up and instead Dust does.
     "We want to know why you haven't killed Color if he keeps taking away your 'prized possession'," That did it.
     A tentacle was around Dust and, before anyone could blink, he was out the window.
     "DO YOU THINK I HAVEN'T BEEN
F—KING DOING THAT!?" He almost screamed, about ready to bring the whole place down.

   Cross and Horror just swung there heads in response, Horror seeming to be mad now. But before he said anything, he locked eyes with Nightmare and immediately thought otherwise. At the glass, Killer left his thoughts and looked at where Dust used to be before smiling a bit more and looking at Nightmare.
     "If anyone else has a comment, there's another f—king window," No one speaks, and Nightmare glares deeper. "That's what I thought," He firmly states, looking at the window where Dust now seems to be growling to himself at as he tries not to lose it.

   "You're all useless if you can't be smart enough to think I would've tried that," He added, turning around and signaling to Killer before storming off. Killer chuckled and shook his head as he watched their expressions change as Nightmare left the room. Cross growled to himself, his white eye turning to a pale red. Horror didn't speak, but the iron grip on his axe and the slight cracks in the handle said enough as he glared at Killer before going to check on Dust. At that, Killer turned around and left as well, not caring of what they thought of him, only what his master did.

                               ~{TBC}~