~{6}~

Killer was now frowning. He was entangled in wires, hanging slightly above the ground. Around him was covered in white, the Anti Void. Errors home, most would call it. If they knew of it. Two wires wrapped around his soul as Error approached. Killer glared at him.
     "You.. you're working for.. that b—rd..." Killer growled, tone tired.
     "If y-you couldn't tell, I just saved you," Error spat in response, causing Killer's expression to shift.
     "I.." Killer lost track of the moment, going back and thinking of all the horrible things he did under Nightmares control. "..What did he do to me..."

     "Welcome t-to the club," Error eventually responded before releasing Killer, except for his soul. "We're all p-p-pawns to that overgrown ch-child. I saved you because y-you're our only chance o-o-o-of defeating him or at least getting fr-free from him."
"But.. why are you suddenly trusting me?"
Error looked at him for a moment in silence before speaking.
"Color was tr-tr-trying to help you realize Nightmare w-was using you, r-right? Nightmare controlled you through y-y-your hatred of your past. Anyone would be p-ssed off a-a-about something like that."

Error was right. The rage he felt before he came to his senses was unimaginable, one that would've brought someone to madness. He was mad now. He had been used for so long, thought that Nightmare was right. He was just being used like the rest.
     "..So you're saying since we want the same thing.. you'll help me with it."
     Error nods in response. Despite that, Killer was still suspicious. He had the right to be such. He stood before the god of destruction. Why would he wish to help an 'anomaly'? Why not do it himself?

"Nightmare c-c-can't get here. But on-once we leave, h-h-he'll sense our e-emotions and track u-u-u-us quickly," Error grumbled, looking around for a moment before returning his state to Killer. "That wh-why we need to make a plan b-before leaving."
"..Am I really your only chance of beating him?" Killer asked, looking up at all the blue wires hanging around on the ceiling.
"If you w-w-weren't, I would've killed you w-with this opportunity."
Killer glared at him.

"You know, that only convinced me that you're using me as well," Killer growled. "I don't need to help you, so don't be pushing your luck."
Error frowned, but then a smile formed at his face.
"I d-don't have to give you the option to help me.."
Killer's pupils vanished. The wires around his soul held on tightly as he lost control of his limbs. Error raised one hand, the wires tangled around his own fingers moving. Killer could only watch as his arm moved with Errors hand.

"I c-c-can just make you.." Error said. "So you may either cooperate and we can work together to rid of the menace or we can do it this way..."
Killer couldn't speak, head aimed towards Error. Eventually, Error released his control and Killer could move again. The wires remained on his soul as his pupils reformed. As much as Killer wished to take his chances and attack Error, he knew it wasn't worth it.
"Your ch-ch-choice, Killer. What will it be?"
"Fine.." Killer answered, glaring at him, "Only because I don't want to be a —mn puppet again."

     Error had set out a plan. They'd take Nightmare on whilst he was out of the base. Error hoped to use the larger battlefield to their advantage, plus it raised the chances of Ink and possibly Dream showing up. Killer asked why he'd what that. Error didn't respond.
"I-If we attack him together, we c-can overwhelm him," Error said, Killer tilting his head
"What if he brings one of the others?" Killer asked.
"Horror and D-Dust are fed up w-w-with him, too. We can r-recruit them probably."

Killer looked down for a moment before speaking.
"What about Cross?"
Error sighed annoyingly.
"He's under a deal, a-a-a deal that is still in progress. H-He wants his dumb universe b-back more than anything. H-H-He won't switch," Error growled, looking away from Killer.
     Killer decided not to question it. It made sense, of course. Cross had everything he loved taken from him. So did Killer. He forced himself to stop thinking about it.

     "Anything else to discuss?" Killer asked.
      "Y-Y-Yes. We need to make sure there's no flaws in our plan. If o-o-one thing goes wrong, h-he'll corrupt you a-again," Error respond, turning back to him.
     At that, Error started to list off several things that could go wrong. Nightmare teleporting behind them, catching them off guarding, teleporting Error away, there was so many. Killer started to zone out. He didn't realize how exhausted he was until Error started blabbing on.

"Are y-y-you even listening?" Error spat, jolting Killer awake. "This is important if y-you don't want to b-be Nightmares p-pawn again!"
"Right.. but what's the chances of half of these happening?" Killer mumbled.
      Error glared at him.
      "Sorry.... I haven't slept for a while.." He said after a moment. "Ngh... I can hardly focus.."
     Error eventually sighed.
     "At least try and focus," Error growled.
     Killer looked away, sighing as well. He didn't expect him to care, he was still bad anyways.

     "This time, l-l-listen to me. Or y-you'll mess this entire thing up," Error said. "Now than.."
     Killer did as he was told and payed attention. Many of the ideas sounded crazy and he started to question if Error was secretly paranoid.
      "There, d-did you actually listen th-this time?" Error said as he finished.
     Killer slowly nodded, growing more tired. Maybe Error should add falling asleep to the case of scenarios.
     "Good. Th-Than all we need to d-do is wait."